How long have you played WoW for? (f2p related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see all these kids who suck at math
No adult I'd like to know does this where they bash on kids for playing, or bash on them for anything. Only children wishing to be seen as adults do this. I stopped reading the thread after reading this.

23vnnsp.jpg

I think it was a week after EU release. If I'm honest I didn't play the beta but my brother did and I looked at it. I remember that you bought a beta WoW CD key at game stores and that also contained all the WoW music. I can maybe show proof later with a pic, just gonna dig it up abit =)

Honestly, played since beta over my friend's house . I'd take turns, he'd play for a hour , i play for 30 minutes, and so on.Keep in mind, server rollbacks where very common due to him having dial up. (also remember i didnt have a mount until lvl 60, just couldnt afford one, 12 slot bags where something, heck, when i got my first T1
belt i actually ran outside,cheering, and mumbling crap to myself. I do not have the titles anymore, since i gave my characters away(quit during middle of BC, Call Of Duty 4 came out, all my guildmates quit and we moved to xbox LIVE

Now,when did i officially start my own account? I think on 2nd week of release.
2 games came out at that time actually(sometime in late 04), HALO 2 and WoW. I got them both,good times, good times(halo split screen,once i get bored-wow).

Btw still brings nostalgia when the announcer in any HALO says "slayer"...lulz, all i did that time was play wow and halo.

Last edited:
Late BC to a bit after Ulduuar. Rolled on Vashj as it was what came up recommended. Biggest mistake rolling Alliance on one of the worst pvp-Horde favored servers in a awful Bg group. Only had control of pvp places if it was the middle of the night. Became the best healer on my server despite playing the weakest healer at the time and having no mouseovers...but again that's Vashj, aka Trashj.

early 2005 i believe vanila... but i quit three times before getting into f2p. I quit before TBC, quit after TBC, quit after WotLK and now f2p.

Search - World of Warcraft

Not really proof I guess..but the first one was my main character a long time ago.
I was like 8 when I started playing because my mom played it lool. I got on in like once a week for a whole 2 years and just killed random stuff and played WSG battleground sometimes. I remember I would always go ghostwolf and somehow I snuck away with the flag a lot. Then family problems happened and I didn't play it from ages like 10-12. Now I've been playing it on and off once a week again for the past 2 years (15 years old now) when at my moms, and managed to get a level 58 or so Worgen Warrior now that I actually know what I'm doing. When I'm not there though I use the new trial account thing which is actually pretty nice.
tl;dr : I was a little boy who played this way back in the day and had no clue what he was doing.

2005 --> January 2012 (paid acct)
July 2011 --> ?? (f2p)

I've quit on and off since 2005 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread