How long did it take to get your Revelosh gloves?

Puru

OG
Just got done with runs 66-70. Havn't seen of healing or of the monkey.

How long did it take you guys? Im about to give up and keep my of the eagle.

Anyway, just started twinking for the first time in nearly 4 years. Got a resto druid on Emberstorm if anyone wants to que together.

Should be done with farming/gear this week and then just waiting on a few items on the ah.

please... i just stopped crying....

honestly for my priest got healing and eagle in the first 2 runs...although they are 8/8 and +14sp versions...but Im okay with that.

for my shammy got healing and eagle and +int shoulders in first 4 or 5 runs. maybe another 10-15 runs though and no eagle shoulders or nature shoulders.

I do know some people that are in their 100s though without proper gloves/shoulders etc...

Revelosh is just a bad bad boy

Ive gotten every combo of shoulders, and nearly all of the gloves, ive gotten 9/8 eagle gloves and 9/8 8/9 eagle shoulders about 40 owl gloves but have yet to see monkey, firey wrath or healing gloves.

atleast my friend doesn't play his DK anymore and lets me keep it parked out front of uldaman, and another one of my friends that plays once a week is linked with my account so i can summon my guy out there once an hour. Ive gotten down to under 10 mins from thunderbluff to finishing all 5 runs.

The highest I've heard of in my guild was someone looking for 8/9 monkey gloves, and never got a pair after 600-700 runs. I've decided it's better for my sanity to not keep track of how many times I have been in there on my twinks or my main.

Jadyn said:
The highest I've heard of in my guild was someone looking for 8/9 monkey gloves, and never got a pair after 600-700 runs.

I feel his pain. I'm at >540 runs now and I still haven't seen the 9/8 or 8/9 monkey gloves, I got plenty of 8/8 though.

126 runs for 8/8 monkeys and had enough and dealt with that twink being imperfect . . .i haven't used the gloves since :p I hate damn imperfection . . .i might just re-roll because of tight XP . . .i know the dying no xp method but I'm missing quite a few pieces . . . not my best planned endeavor

<Jelly>

got healing gloves on my first try, thank God.

however, only gone back when offered (10 runs so far with nothing worth while). not too crazy about perfecting my twink, but I'm always down for upgrades!

Perfect Monkey shoulders on first run 9/8 and perfect monkey on 2nd run 9/8 . My Rogue was a very , very happy camper . Tho I don't play him huch anymore :>

I'm up to 500< for 9/8. And your complaining about 70... wow

So... I just ran 2 friends who are starting twinks (both lvl 30 atm) thru Rev 5 times. A druid (resto primarily) and a huntard.

1st: Nature Dmg Gloves (+17)

2nd: Perfect Healing Gloves (+15 SP)

3rd: Plate Boots of the Whale (poo)

4th: Leather Shoulders of the Monkey

5th: Plate Boots of (something.. I forget)

I couldn't believe my eyes.... they got rediculously pimped out on their first 5 runs.... rediculous! Where is my luck???

Swoopsies said:
So... I just ran 2 friends who are starting twinks (both lvl 30 atm) thru Rev 5 times. A druid (resto primarily) and a huntard.

1st: Nature Dmg Gloves (+17)

2nd: Perfect Healing Gloves (+15 SP)

3rd: Plate Boots of the Whale (poo)

4th: Leather Shoulders of the Monkey

5th: Plate Boots of (something.. I forget)

I couldn't believe my eyes.... they got rediculously pimped out on their first 5 runs.... rediculous! Where is my luck???

Hehe, lucky. :) You just gave your luck to them! Be happy for them. ;P

Users who are viewing this thread