How is the vegence battlegroup at 70? active pvp in BG's or...?

Oh, im on US servers, and i need to know vengeance because of friends server im moving too

also meat Nekohunter @ Thaurissan - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

is my hunter alright geared? ><

looks like you're going for a more offensive build, so won't make a judgement on the resilience values, though your health seems a little low, so you might want to consider swapping your neck for the pvp one and/or your lightning generator for the sonic booster.

Also, you're way overcapped on hit, so no need to reforge your trinket from Crit -> Hit... you need 5% minimum, though you may wish to go up to 7% because of the night elf racial :)

Oh and I would change your prime glyphs, since we don't have aspect of the fox we don't get off too many steady shots so I would change that to glyph of arane shot; as for the kill shot glyph, the 70 bracket is very bursty in terms of both healing and damage, so people don't tend to stay below 20% for more than one gcd, so I consider glyph of chimera shot to be more useful.

*edit* Tier 6 4pc bonus is really not that valuable in pvp, as I wrote before, we don't steady shot that often; so I'd get 3 socket legs. If you really do want to keep the 4pc bonus, use shoulders, bracers, boots and belt as you don't lose any potential sockets.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like you're going for a more offensive build, so won't make a judgement on the resilience values, though your health seems a little low, so you might want to consider swapping your neck for the pvp one and/or your lightning generator for the sonic booster.

Also, you're way overcapped on hit, so no need to reforge your trinket from Crit -> Hit... you need 5% minimum, though you may wish to go up to 7% because of the night elf racial :)

Oh and I would change your prime glyphs, since we don't have aspect of the fox we don't get off too many steady shots so I would change that to glyph of arane shot; as for the kill shot glyph, the 70 bracket is very bursty in terms of both healing and damage, so people don't tend to stay below 20% for more than one gcd, so I consider glyph of chimera shot to be more useful.

oh and tazik. You forgot tazik.

Users who are viewing this thread