EU+US How is feral looking now a days?

Care to elaborate? @ohti
Spriest and feral are two of the weakest specs for 20-29 bgs next to shit like fire mages, bm hunters, etc. He's better off going disc if he plays priest or balance if he plays druid. Feral is not as bad as spriest, still somewhat viable. But I have never been in a bg and happy/impressed with a spriest or feral.

Spriest and feral are two of the weakest specs for 20-29 bgs next to shit like fire mages, bm hunters, etc. He's better off going disc if he plays priest or balance if he plays druid. Feral is not as bad as spriest, still somewhat viable. But I have never been in a bg and happy/impressed with a spriest or feral.

You're actually retarded bro, how can you say spriest is bad? Have you ever even played it? When I go spriest I'm top 3 dmg basically every bg. He even said he doesn't want to play balance?? I guess you're from US though so can't expect much.

Not everyone needs to play a fotm spec to have a big impact on an outcome of a bg, you sir dont count to these people i guess.

You're actually moronic bro, how can you say spriest is bad? Have you ever even played it? When I go spriest I'm top 3 dmg basically every bg. He even said he doesn't want to play balance?? I guess you're from US though so can't expect much.
I have never seen an spriest top 3, care to share scs?

Not everyone needs to play a fotm spec to have a big impact on an outcome of a bg, you sir dont count to these people i guess.
I know but if he's the kind of person that always likes to top the scoreboard or dmg n shit like that i'd say those two are the wrong specs to play.

Shadow priest must be viable at 29 right? That gives them vamptouch, mind sear, and shadowmend.

I don't get why you're trying so hard to bash me lmao

I just left a bg where a feral did 108k damage and went 11-0, so no, I wouldn't say Feral is bad.

And Spriest is good in team situations, and they can heal themselves (not much) which makes it better

I just left a bg where a feral did 108k damage and went 11-0, so no, I wouldn't say Feral is bad.

And Spriest is good in team situations, and they can heal themselves (not much) which makes it better
spriest bubbles and heals take up like all mana and feral loses almost all 1v1s. Tried a game of feral last night and was able to pull 80k dmg, was impressed, I thought it would be way lower. Still a pretty lame spec imo.

spriest bubbles and heals take up like all mana and feral loses almost all 1v1s. Tried a game of feral last night and was able to pull 80k dmg, was impressed, I thought it would be way lower. Still a pretty lame spec imo.
Feral is more of a hit and run spec where you are not supposed to go head to head, but rake/moonfire (if you have it) and kite around and attack when your energy is up. Also its fun to use in duels against surv hunters

Feral is more of a hit and run spec where you are not supposed to go head to head, but rake/moonfire (if you have it) and kite around and attack when your energy is up. Also its fun to use in duels against surv hunters
Most ferals I've dueled with play like scum, dot and dash away :/. Another thing I noticed last night was the insane lack of haste.

Users who are viewing this thread