How high can you be

Hi i was wondering how high spellpower you guys can get (selfbuffed ofc ^^)

I managed to get http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1125/321v.jpg

Actually this remind me of the old times somehov :) i didn't never had this much but anyway :O

And if no one want's to tell me then plz tell me the highest possible spellpower that you can get atm.

...............this thread isn't about smoking weed?

fochixi said:

Why do you even ask ...?

Mshadowzzz said:
Nice! well thats the highest ive seen!

BTW how are 19 twink priests?

We are quiet good but rouges can be a pain but overall were good :)

Whizz said:
Nice :) but wouldnt it be better with some increased health now with the damage and all? or is that just spellpower setup?

Did you even read the post?

And yes this is for max spellpower don't get where i'm unclear that i was wondering how high spellpower you can possibly get and how high i got it :)

Twinkypriest said:
Did you even read the post?

And yes this is for max spellpower don't get where i'm unclear that i was wondering how high spellpower you can possibly get and how high i got it :)

The thing is, Ive seen many people that are running around pretty much like that with their regular set, so wouldnt know, especially not since its just like 120sp more than my priest who has like 600 more hp... just thought you would get even more if you actually tried

Whizz said:
The thing is, Ive seen many people that are running around pretty much like that with their regular set, so wouldnt know, especially not since its just like 120sp more than my priest who has like 600 more hp... just thought you would get even more if you actually tried

WELL THEN I TRY BRB some hours :)

No but seriously you can't run around in that set u die in 2 sec :)

Yes we got about the same basic set but 120 spellpower is much anyhow

^Yeah I understand, I can probably not even get that high but dont wanna waste all the enchants trying XD

Whizz said:
^Yeah I understand, I can probably not even get that high but dont wanna waste all the enchants trying XD

Waste enchants what do you mean no need to waste anything :)

fochixi said:

I was like this straight away :(

fochixi said:

dude trust me, twinking is not ghanja friendly, ppl would get mad when i would go on vent rly stoned and wouldnt shutup or screw around w/ the FC and not actually engage him lol. I dk man, ppl playing the "game of WoW" not twinking or pvping r usually stowner friendly (c how i spelled it :p ?)

fochixi said:

You have no idea how disappointed I was when I read all that nonsense that didn't pertain to weed.

You have no idea how depressing it is to realize I play a game with a bunch of kids who still think smoking weed is cool . . .

Rivfader said:
You have no idea how depressing it is to realize I play a game with a bunch of kids who still think smoking weed is cool . . .

You seen Blizzards changes lately? They're making everything casual, easy mode. Easy to understand, easy to play. Why? For these exact kids of whom you're referring to. They are the primary incoming group... So, either start smoking some weed, or quit the game! (Obvious joke is obvious.. no encouraging illegal drugs - regardless of how ridicules the fact that it's illegal is).

Rivfader said:

I mean it still is right? My thoughts:

1) You moved on from weed to a more harmful drug like anything other than weed which is just plain fucking retarded, the only side effect to weed is friendship :)

2) I truly feel sorry for anyone who plays WoW sober more than 75% of the time. It's just not a healthy habit.

Or you just got sick of/grew out of it which I can understand. I on the other hand still thoroughly enjoy it.

lindenkron said:
how ridicules the fact that it's illegal is

Yeah. Like. What the hell. Hey gov. Don't be a bitch. If y'all started selling it y'all could stop borrowing money from yourself and promise to pay yourselves back later, which you never do. Get high and make money. Foolproof plan.

Khanodruid said:
I truly feel sorry for anyone who plays WoW sober more than 75% of the time. It's just not a healthy habit.

Alcohol is poison, and actually more harmful than cannabis. It is not healthy being drunk 75% of the time playing wow (depending on how much you play WoW ofc) - This has to be said.

lindenkron said:
Alcohol is poison, and actually more harmful than cannabis. It is not healthy being drunk 75% of the time playing wow (depending on how much you play WoW ofc) - This has to be said.

Of course man, I don't mess with alcohol, never have never will. And I play like three times a week max. By not playing sober I'm reffering to being stoned off of marijuana. A common misconception: not sober = drunk OR high. Not just drunk.

I haven't smoked in at least 7 years, but, I've always prefered it to alcohol.

Everything is more epic under the influence of weed. A trip around the corner for some ice cream becomes a quest rivaled only by solving Divinnci's Code or finding the Holy Grail. You can blink and it's a new day.......or you start talking about how this place reminds you of that school you all used to live by and suddenly you're transported there and have no idea where you were going and decide to go back home for an all night Mario Kart tourney. If you arrive early enough to the movies to see the previews, you feel as if you saw 6 movies before the feature even starts. You lose your inner voice and wonder if you just said that out loud becuse that guy playing street fighter is giving you dirty looks.

if u used a wisdom pot and mindthrust bracers you could get higher sp also shadow goggles and are you using 6 stats on inferno robes?

Users who are viewing this thread