How Famous is the Person Above You?

Demean

Legend
I made this thread on another forum and it was quite fun. So..

Rules are:

1. You may only write about the person who posted write above you.

2. Only write what you have heard / seen and what you think of the person.

Kore nametooshort said:
Hes known in all the boroughs. He's pretty exclusive about what he writes, hence his low post count. Was on the cover of Vogue May 2006.

Great druid, fun to duel against and fun to play 2v2 with. Good at theorycrafting which I can always admire and said to have finished all the games in the Pokémon series holding his Gameboy upside-down.

He looks like one of those jonas bros irl but an ace lock

Rayu said:
Great druid, fun to duel against and fun to play 2v2 with. Good at theorycrafting which I can always admire and said to have finished all the games in the Pokémon series holding his Gameboy upside-down.

Rayu, hes the tupac of warcraft.. everyone knows him, and i know him on a personal level (we smoked the rock up in the club many times).. also he told me not to troll but im a criminal e-thug

recognize!

Jizalol said:
the inventor of the so-called ideal "stianism".

Probably hates my attitude, but taught me how to play mage a bit back when he didn't know me well enough to know that I'm a dictator.

Nicozy said:
dont know this guy but by the look of his sig hes a Douche, which makes me like him alot

dont know this guy but by the looks of his post he doesn't have morals.

have no idea who this is....other than that he is canadian, so he prolly sucks in game and irl

Users who are viewing this thread