How does ur UI looks like?

You mean the keybinds i hided ?

Hided isn't a word, but yes that's what I meant.

Hided isn't a word, but yes that's what I meant.

Don't get why you all care if he hides his key binds, Probs because you will all just flame him over them...

My keybinds are mine, they have a specific mechanic which i will not share, want to see what i play with ? that's fine, but i will never post any screanshot with them.

Yh emil, try go legit in 3v3?, instead of flaming binds.. also id say having a mage in 3v3 is more cheating that having a 72 ret pala.

I like the fact u didnt even try to explain the fact u click half ur spells and aint got no focus binds.....

yup ur so right dude, im like rly bad, sorry im not a glad( Wintrader) elitest like you, + yh i click like all moves bruv

already knew that from looking at the screenshot....But i guess self awareness is a good thing

yup, do u like have no life u sit on forums all day, going on about how pro u are using no addons lol, get a life dude, and at least the rating I get is mine, not fucking win traded lol cuz u cant do it yourself. Have fun win trading dubstep for Rbg's

were not wintrading Dubstep? you seem like u gone mad sir....

And back to the subject if i may, this were a discussion about UI's there included your binds......( if you can call 5 binds, BINDS ).

yup, do u like have no life u sit on forums all day

you do realise we both have 46 posts done right? i know your mad and all but for whatever is left of your brain, please use that to think.....THINK

ofc your not lol... and plz stop insulting that picture of my binds from about 6 months ago after about 3 arena games, it rly hurts my feelings. kinda embarrassing when I pwnd u in duels when u were on Stormscale when i click all moves though.

[27-08-2011 00:26:16] charles: whats up bro

[27-08-2011 00:26:23] charles: cyber and sparkily sort it out

[27-08-2011 03:04:19] *** charles sent Screen shot 2011-06-23 at 22.19.45.png ***

[27-08-2011 03:06:23] charles: u checked that pic dude

6 months OK, and if it makes you feel better, SURE lets say you beat me in duels

[27-08-2011 00:26:16] charles: whats up bro

[27-08-2011 00:26:23] charles: cyber and sparkily sort it out

[27-08-2011 03:04:19] *** charles sent Screen shot 2011-06-23 at 22.19.45.png ***

[27-08-2011 03:06:23] charles: u checked that pic dude

6 months OK, and if it makes you feel better, SURE lets say you beat me in duels

ofc your not lol... and plz stop insulting that picture of my binds from about 6 months ago after about 3 arena games, it rly hurts my feelings. kinda embarrassing when I pwnd u in duels when u were on Stormscale when i click all moves though.

You two are over the limit, cut this flame war or make a thread just for the two of you, at least me and Yow - Satina try to diversify you two just seem like an old couple.

Like each other ? Go get a bed.

Thanks.

yeah this thread is meant to be about screenshots of ui's, not flaming each other like everyone always does, keep it to the topic people

I kept to the topic, about UI's if you look up and read, so please....

As a clarification, on LUI, keybinds are not displayed. Therefore, people would rip on Camael saying he has no keybinds. In reality, he may not have keybinds period, but this is something to consider. It's a clean UI with a high amount of customization and I do recommend it over TUKui, especially for first-time UI customizers.

Users who are viewing this thread