Do you wipe your ass while standing or sitting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting, wipe with baby wipes then toilet paper
Repeat until toilet paper comes back clean
Then I get up, check out my pile of shit and flush
EDIT: I use to use a bidet but baby wipes are easier

This subject matter and/or commentary does not surprise me in reference to you gameboy whacko's. I heard recently that the shrinks have officially diagnosed you humans as having a mental disorder. Enjoy!

This subject matter and/or commentary does not surprise me in reference to you gameboy whacko's. I heard recently that the shrinks have officially diagnosed you humans as having a mental disorder. Enjoy!
Are you a bot

I never ever saw that much shit in my life.
I had a similar experience back in my student days(2nd floor). I can call that day as 'shit festival'. I want to delete this part from my brain. We called a plumber to fix it with friends. He removed a woman's underpants, a razor and toilet papers stacked on them from the pipe.

Not hardly. Just not a gameboy mental. I only play WoW, limit my game playtime, am a solo player by choice, and play RBG's only. Oh, and I do very well in RBG.
You sound like a fucking loser lol

Anyways in Mexico we don’t have the plumbing either so we have to put them in the bin

Also can baby wipes flush down? I live in the US now just curious

Poll needs some sub-polls added in. Like, wipe from front to back or back to front?

I don't play Gameboy I play girls and you

With a face like yours, I can imagine some of "lovelies" you attract... eeeew!
Also, you strike me as being one of those "gameboys" that lives in mom and dad's basement
and spanks his monk repeatedly... you know that will cause insanity

What a pointless thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread