how do you obtain "gunshoes"

I personally just joined twinking recently and I found few people are VERY nice and helpful. but also found a few people that are clearly "rank 1" in there head
I’d say a lot of people are abrasive here is the best word, most have the best intentions in mind with the idea of helping you, they just are so used to trolls and other people while playing in twink brackets they have adapted. Most everyone is honestly very helpful and knowledgeable.

I’d say a lot of people are abrasive here is the best word, most have the best intentions in mind with the idea of helping you, they just are so used to trolls and other people while playing in twink brackets they have adapted. Most everyone is honestly very helpful and knowledgeable.
your probably right, I personally choosen to start twinking because 120 was no longer fun. I feel reliving/revitalizing lower brackets is entertaining/sets new goals/challenges. I just feel a'lot are helpful but there are some who feel it's a task to help others within the community when i can honestly admit im new to twinking I am "dumb" on topics of certain subjects of twinking and need help but there are some reluctant people obviously a small minority.

your probably right, I personally choosen to start twinking because 120 was no longer fun. I feel reliving/revitalizing lower brackets is entertaining/sets new goals/challenges. I just feel a'lot are helpful but there are some who feel it's a task to help others within the community when i can honestly admit im new to twinking I am "dumb" on topics of certain subjects of twinking and need help but there are some reluctant people obviously a small minority.
Well feel free to ask on here, try to use the search bar first and if you cannot find a related post or post with your answer, go ahead and ask a question!

Well feel free to ask on here, try to use the search bar first and if you cannot find a related post or post with your answer, go ahead and ask a question!
thanks, I have good feed bad from a'lot, as I said just minority can be dicks haha same as anything <3

This guy dares ask a 19 related question in the 19 forum? Mods, seriously, ban him...

I think if I remember right, Gunshoes are a Legion quest starting in new Dalaran, like a quest chain for recipes sorta thing. I could be completely wrong as I've tried to remove Legion memories from my head.

But that's your best bet if you want to craft them yourself. Alternatively there is Wowhead which is always helpful, just check the Comments tab to see if anything has changed while on the item you're after. Good luck!

Lol this is so dumb. This thread does not need to exist. All you had to do was google it. It's literally the first result and has all the info you need. Ask a dumb question, get a toxic response.

Users who are viewing this thread