How do underpowered classes keep sane?

Nothing wrong with default UI, simply because you have the need to hide your binds or lack off. + the from all the stuff i've read around ti.

Those SS´s made for scoreboard thread, 80% of SS there are just the scoreboard for some reason.
So u are calling alot of ppl baddies now.

ppl that write the stuff that u read about me know as much as you.

And what they write: cripz is bad. thats all. no arguments, no nothing just cripz is bad.
good to laugh at.

Last edited by a moderator:
And what they write: cripz is bad. thats all. no arguments, no nothing just cripz is bad.
good to laugh at.

To be fair, everyone has stuff they can improve on. (including myself massively)

Cripz you aren't 'Bad' compared to most of the bracket but you do back peddle a lot and i've never seen you use focus scatter macro's. Maybe that's something to look into.

Use these 3 macros. (will make your playing step up a level)

Focus Macro -

/focus [@mouseover]

Clear Focus Macro -

/clearfocus

Focus Scatter Shot Macro -

#showtooltip Scatter Shot
/cast [target=focus] Scatter Shot

Use these 3 Macro's all the time. 99% of Hunter's i see just spam Scatter whenever its off CD, like a bunch of inbred's. This will make 2 v 1 situations so much more capable and will improve your playing massively. Scatter Shot is your most important spell, Hunters just think its some sort of F***ing damage spell.

Edit: If i played Hunter, in a 2 v 1 situation i would lay out a focus scatter on the healer, then use a focus 'Pet Stun/Silence' straight after the scatter.. that's a good 10 secs or something of CC, and by that time the target will be dead cause of reasons you, and everyone knows why.

To be fair, everyone has stuff they can improve on. (including myself massively)

Cripz you aren't 'Bad' compared to most of the bracket but you do back peddle a lot and i've never seen you use focus scatter macro's. Maybe that's something to look into.

Focus Macro -

/focus [@mouseover]

Clear Focus Macro -

/clearfocus

Use these 3 Macro's all the time. 99% of Hunter's i see just spam Scatter whenever its off CD, like a bunch of inbred's. This will make 2 v 1 situations so much more capable and will improve your playing massively. Scatter Shot is your most important spell, Hunters just think its some sort of F***ing damage spell.

Edit: If i played Hunter, in a 2 v 1 situation i would lay out a focus scatter on the healer, then use a focus 'Pet Stun/Silence' straight after the scatter.. that's a good 10 secs or something of CC, and by that time the target will be dead cause of reasons you, and everyone knows why.

yeah, just give these huntards more information, not like even skey spaming legolas dudes rule this bracket

This goes out to all the warlocks, mages, warriors, non-resto shamans, and any other underpowered classes. How do you find the motivation to keep coming back to that class even after being killed over and over again?

P.S. This isn't an argument about what classes are OP/UP.

Just play with a lot of heart.

Just play with a lot of heart.

believe me, i've tried that.

i just made another warlock, and being globaled before i can cast a spell is soul (lock pun) destroying. i dunno how people can main that class at this level. i /salute thee.

Focus Macro -

/focus [@mouseover]

Clear Focus Macro -

/clearfocus

[URL=http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=Showtooltip]#Showtooltip [/URL] Scatter Shot

first of all i dont backpeddle.

second, i do this without focus.

atacking player 1

i target player 2:
#Showtooltip Scatter Shot
/stopcast
/cast Scatter Shot

and target again player 1

It would probably be easier with focus, ty will try it.

first of all i dont backpeddle.

second, i do this without focus.

atacking player 1

i target player 2:
#Showtooltip Scatter Shot
/stopcast
/cast Scatter Shot

and target again player 1

It would probably be easier with focus, ty will try it.

Quick question, why do you use /stopcast when hunters dont cast... and its '/stopcasting'

This goes out to all the warlocks, mages, warriors, non-resto shamans, and any other underpowered classes. How do you find the motivation to keep coming back to that class even after being killed over and over again?

P.S. This isn't an argument about what classes are OP/UP.

Because warlocks, mages, warriors and non-resto shamans (Excluding Enhancement), don't suck, they just require a bit of braincells to play effectively. Especially warriors who hit 500+ regularly on arms or prot. Also, elemental shamans are probably one of the strongest casters right now.

Steady shot. Cripz, use mouseover for bgs and focus for arena imo, much better than tabbing targets.

images

Also, mouseover would be very bad for 2v2s in arena, or 2v3 etc..
Focus are overall the best, mouseover is a nice addition

If you're worried about tabbing targets, get "/focus [@mouseover]"

Steady shot. Cripz, use mouseover for bgs and focus for arena imo, much better than tabbing targets.

cast [@mouseover] scatter shot
amirite?

[MENTION=19322]lolipopp[/MENTION]
i dunno if focus its better, cuz i can also see enemy casting in the enemy bars and only have to push 1button.

though i made the macros u told me.

Yes that would work
it's /cast though.
and as i said, better to have both mouseover and focus for several spells, such as for a hunter your pets ability, scatter shot and concussive shot.. And next patch the interrupt.

cast [@mouseover] scatter shot

amirite?
[MENTION=19322]lolipopp[/MENTION]
i dunno if focus its better, cuz i can also see enemy casting in the enemy bars and only have to push 1button.

/cast [target=mouseover, harm][harm] Scatter Shot

That's the Macro you want. And if you have enemy name plates on (i assume you do) then I suppose you could do it with out focus target's. I personally prefer focus targets because i can use the mouseover on the enemy portrait (which is always there). Sometimes in the heat of battle you can accidentally mouseover the wrong target.

Edit: Mesi is right, setting people as focus can waste a second or two, however i have my focus/clearfocus macro's binded to scroll up/scroll down. (or T and G if my mouse breaks and have to use one with no scroller - Mac's ftw.) so its easy to set focus and after a while of getting used to it, it takes no time at all and becomes a muscle reflex, you dont realize you do it, you just set one person as a focus (healer/caster)

/cast [no:mod] scatter shot
/cast [mod:shift,@focus] scatter shot

2 in 1 macro.

Users who are viewing this thread