How do people judge how much an account is worth ££??

xavizi

Legend
Just out of interest really I see people trying to sell there accounts for outrageous prices like £1000, and Im just curious what are the things people would look for if they were buying an account, would it be the gear, the achievements, the amount of level 85's? Titles. Prestigious mounts, Granfatherd items. ? What do people look for when or if you were going to buy 1?

Would look for the amount of chars, have so many myself tho that I would never feel the need to buy another one. Buyin titles and **** seems sad to me, for one all my mates would know i didnt get them myself, plus I wouldnt be proud of a title i didnt earn myself. Have enough fanboys as it is on these forums no need to cheat/lie

Grandfathered items, i.e. Original Amani Bear, Tier 3, Epic 70 medallion of the Horde/Alliance, Tier 2 battlemaster trinkets etc (on a 70 char ofc).

And feats of strengths is always a good secondary place to start as you can get some pretty shiny stuff via.

Yes titles(And mounts that come with them like Gladiator mounts). Those boost the value of your account for quite a bit. I doubt gold has much value, actually it's better to sell gold separately leaving about 10-20k on your account. I checked account prizes, those varied from 50e to 1000e. I saw some people selling accounts that didn't have anything special, not even one max lvl character for over 500e. I think that it's possible to get 200-400e for decent account, and maybe 500e-700e if you have unique titles/mounts. Friend of mine managed to sell his account for 350e, didn't have anything notable aside from some nowadays unobtainable BC prequest titles.

Ok if you were to value my account what would u put it as.

Got 85 lock and priest. **** geared. and 85 mage, well geared. + a 60 twink hunter in dragon stalker gear. + my twink rogue and priest both with engi tinkers priest has tazik. + loads of random lvl 50 alts. ??

In vanilla and tbc you can win[font=trajan, tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] 1000€ but today no ! no more intrsted ppl for accs if you get 50€ be happy .[/font]

thanks for making my day LOL

Ok if you were to value my account what would u put it as.

Got 85 lock and priest. **** geared. and 85 mage, well geared. + a 60 twink hunter in dragon stalker gear. + my twink rogue and priest both with engi tinkers priest has tazik. + loads of random lvl 50 alts. ??

Accounts are valued with prestigious titles and mounts. Scarab Lord? **** ton of value. TBC Gladiator titles (when they were hard to get)? Realm First Raid kills titles? Realm first Level XX class?

Legendary Black Qiraji?

You get the point.

I would say that you could get 1000 or even more if come across with rich spoiled kid. If that hunter had better PvP history then the account would be worth a ****ton of money.

Users who are viewing this thread