How do I... (Level 1 question)

Nevermind, found the answer
<

From reading around the last few days, I'm pretty sure it was possible, but no longer is
<
, I may very well be wrong, and sorry in advance if I am. Goodluck.

what was the question?

XD Damn guys, freak out much?

I was asking if the old way to get Worgens out (Walking through the door and using the stuck feature) still worked

Turns out it doesn't

To get a worgen out of the area, in the starting "rectangle" you start in on the map, you go to the bottom left hand corner and then use stuck. The graveyard outside of the starting place is closer, so it will rez you there.

Fluffeh
<

If you hearth before you do stuck

you can get out with deleting your hearthstone than hearth back in and do the quests.

There is one quest thats requires level 3, but I bet you could find a gm to help you

get past it.

Nope. As worgen there is like 3, 4, 5 ,6, 10, 12 req level quests.

At level 5 you can do all the quests and get summoned out.

So there is nothing above 6.

I didnt know some of them req 3 and 4.

I thought you could get out legitly at 3 with exp off and summon.

I did this a few months ago. took out a rogue worgen at lvl 5, locked Exp then stoned back to Gilneas.

Did the most quests i could but then I got stuck at a quest that required lvl 12.

GM had to unlock my Exp, but their were no mobs in the phase i was in. So he made me mail my boas and gear back to my selected character (my lvl 1 twink). I took advantage of his... generosity? and got myself a new weapon out of it.
<
not to proud about it though =/

http://wow.magelo.com/en/profile/1955988

I did this a few months ago. took out a rogue worgen at lvl 5, locked Exp then stoned back to Gilneas.

Did the most quests i could but then I got stuck at a quest that required lvl 12.

GM had to unlock my Exp, but their were no mobs in the phase i was in. So he made me mail my boas and gear back to my selected character (my lvl 1 twink). I took advantage of his... generosity? and got myself a new weapon out of it.
<
not to proud about it though =/

http://wow.magelo.co...profile/1955988

Welcome to TI
<
Off-topic is nice

i have recently used 2 seperate ways to get out on a worgen. parkour out on the roofs, and blow hearthstone, and auto unstuck through wall.

Users who are viewing this thread