How do I go about creating a lvl 10 Death Knight?

chaoticmind

Royal Member
So my first question is do I go with allied race or non allied race?

Second question is should I gear update if it is allied race? ( after picking up 1 quest then not abandoning it when I do gear update)

Ive noticed if you have zero exp the mobs have less hp compared to even 1% exp. But im kind of concerned if ill be able to return to starter area after I gear update with a dk to get my quest learned skills. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I’m not familiar with allied races because i’m f2p, but panda dks get to gates of og/sw after like 10 seconds of questing, so they’re also good if you are about to reroll a million times. I’m not sure you win much by rerolling at 10 though, I think it’s only worth it if you can socket SL gems into ilvl 59 items, then maybe some BC dungeon quest rewards might be good to reroll for.

newer allied races are also instant 10s, same as starter panda DKs. you talk to the lick king, do a salute or pledge, go thru a death gate amd you are at the gates of SW or ORG

as for older races that start in DK starter area, not sure in quest line when still below or at 10 you get the death gate ability? if its before 10, i would think that you could the the 60 day gear update wait, choose option not to drop quests, and be able to go back and continue

imo for a F2P getting the 22 slot bags is more important from a gear update than the ilvl 26 gear

newer allied races are also instant 10s, same as starter panda DKs. you talk to the lick king, do a salute or pledge, go thru a death gate amd you are at the gates of SW or ORG

as for older races that start in DK starter area, not sure in quest line when still below or at 10 you get the death gate ability? if its before 10, i would think that you could the the 60 day gear update wait, choose option not to drop quests, and be able to go back and continue

imo for a F2P getting the 22 slot bags is more important from a gear update than the ilvl 26 gear
The main reason I would gear update is so I have zero exp at 10 then all the mobs have less hp. Im just concerned about the ability's from quests being obtainable or not if I do gear update. My recruit a friend created and tested a allied race last night and was able to get out and eliminate exp at 11% ( I did summon to exp eliminator as soon as was possible so no travel zone exp).

Users who are viewing this thread