how do i get formal dagui?

Brokeboi

Legend
i thot you got it from a vendor in ashenvale, but then why does everyone try to sell it D:, please clear this up for me thanks!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=13895

Just read the comments

"This dress has an extremely low spawn rate on the NPC. Some people speculate it could be as high as 2 months, making it one of the rarest "common" items around. Because of this, it can sell VERY well on the AH, especially on RP servers."

"Lucky for me I'm a Druid, so every time I hearthed back home, I'd teleport to Moonglade first and check the vendor. After about 2 months of doing that I finally got one. I now have the best-dressed banker alt in Stormwind. :)"

It is a regular Vendor, not the Vendor have a low Spawn Rate, the Dangui have the low Spawn Rate FROM the Vendor ;).

looks like several others beat me to it.

If you're not a druid, you got to go through the tunnel from winterspring or felwood.

Easier to make a druid alt and just park them at the vendor and check in on it every so often.

fochixi said:
It's in moonglade. People sell it because it they can get a lot of money for it. It only gcomes around every so often. Nobody really knows it's cycle, or if they do they're not sharing the info. SO you can grab it for abotu 50g and sell it for a pretty big profit to those players that like to collect rare items.

I had one on a rp server a long time ago and sold it for 3000g to a guy that wanted if for his fiance to wear in their rp wedding.

k got it, how do i get to moonglade tho!

Steamed said:

Moonglade - Zone - World of Warcraft

Once again wowhead saves the day...

"How to get to Moonglade as a higher level. If you have never been before, dont go running around felwood and winterspring looking for a gap in the mountains, like I did. In the Timbermaw Hold, between Felwood and Winterspring, there is a path in the cave that snakes north on the minimap. That path leads you into moonglade"

Steamed said:

run/ride/drop on all four/fly/run/swim use any of those(plz note that "drop on all four" is worgen only)

Vincent said:
Moonglade - Zone - World of Warcraft

Once again wowhead saves the day...

"How to get to Moonglade as a higher level. If you have never been before, dont go running around felwood and winterspring looking for a gap in the mountains, like I did. In the Timbermaw Hold, between Felwood and Winterspring, there is a path in the cave that snakes north on the minimap. That path leads you into moonglade"

ty for the response, i looked on wowhead but did not see that comment

Users who are viewing this thread