How come more folks have not played on Warmane?

Played endgame, 79 and a bit of 19 there in the past, it's a great server. If it wasn't for twinking at 20 and my guild I would've been playing on there still. And since 20 is no more I might download it again. How is twinking on there currently?
[doublepost=1661271648,1661269886][/doublepost]
You're saying this a few days after retail 20s got nuked

That's actually quite ironic. I hadn't seen it like that as I haven't been on 20s recently xD

That's actually quite ironic. I hadn't seen it like that as I haven't been on 20s recently xD
No more levelers so you have to hope twinks are still queueing. Level 29s are running rampant so you either play one until the queues die for good or get smashed on your 20.

I think its got to do more with the pay to win element than anything else, it really ruins it.

Pay to 80 really. Then the gear comes from dungeon runs plus spending the daily login points. I mean, you can spend real $ for coins for gear but don't have to. Rather quickly I was able to get a resto sham, prot pally, and tank druid to the point where I could run ICC dungeons on them. I also have mages to port the xpoff toons around, a rogue to do lockboxes. It's just interesting what you can do when the money is spent on the 80 rather than the monthly sub.

Also weird that TB on Warmane is packed as I write this, where I am playing on BCC there is literally no one else there lol.

different target audiences tbh.
turns out the game actually does not need progress to stay alive, and IC is the living proof of it. ofc you'll have to do some things differently but yea

Users who are viewing this thread