How can this guy possibly be #1 when he is so bad... o... Guess I'm just better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingx

Level Capped - Owner
View attachment 579

Pictures says more than a thousand words

Ling here, just reminding you all, who is the boss. I am so good.

Re: How can this guy possibly be #1 when he is so bad... o... Guess I'm just better :

Sit the fuck down Linguster, we all know that hes better than you.
Should i remind you of the duel?
First you go on me, ending up using all your cds, after that sitting in stealth for 5mins, then you give up and starts running around on your mount, and ends with me just forfeting cause i had to eat.
You are probably the worst rogue i have ever seen to be honest. It was just so crazy, you didnt ever get me under 10k hp with all your cds when i didnt use a single one, like cmon.
And stop hating on Rngmonsterx just because you know hes better than you. Typical scrubs going like that. Rngmonsterx will forever be better than you, no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: How can this guy possibly be #1 when he is so bad... o... Guess I'm just better :

Not sure why your tryharding to get noticed linguster, infact im pretty sure why i know your trolling actually.

1) You seem to be trolling because it's the only way anybodys gonna notice you.
2) You can't get noticed by being a good player cause you play like a mongoloid popping every cd instantly and being complete retard failing on cloak and trinket.
3) Your trying too much to be Sparklystars and what he done on the wow forums, trolling to get attention. People already done that. Your like a year late so back down.
4) You spam /y saying your the best and shit, Once again tryharding too much to get noticed, Also saying "on the roof" which only you seem to care about.
5) Your like 13-15 or something irl and you get bullied at school because you suck so much irl.

Idk which one suites you most but these are pretty much the reasons why everyone hates you and why your posting here. Cya at 1.8mmr lingshitsur

Not sure why your tryharding to get noticed linguster, infact im pretty sure why i know your trolling actually.

1) You seem to be trolling because it's the only way anybodys gonna notice you.
2) You can't get noticed by being a good player cause you play like a mongoloid popping every cd instantly and being complete retard failing on cloak and trinket.
3) Your trying too much to be Sparklystars and what he done on the wow forums, trolling to get attention. People already done that. Your like a year late so back down.
4) You spam /y saying your the best and shit, Once again tryharding too much to get noticed, Also saying "on the roof" which only you seem to care about.
5) Your like 13-15 or something irl and you get bullied at school because you suck so much irl.

Idk which one suites you most but these are pretty much the reasons why everyone hates you and why your posting here. Cya at 1.8mmr lingshitsur
HAHAHA.
imgres
take a seat.

you do realise world of warcraft is just wait for it.... a game! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Huutonaurut teamin nimelle

Linguster you fucking dog "jomg i beat mage as rog in cata im so godlike" btw nice stone age screenshots

1 Min game, You dont really have time to showcase superior skill.

I lost vs a Hunter/retri yesterday, i think he backpeddled everytime i ran trough him.

Skill level of this bracket is silly :)

Sit the fuck down Linguster, we all know that hes better than you.
Should i remind you of the duel?
First you go on me, ending up using all your cds, after that sitting in stealth for 5mins, then you give up and starts running around on your mount, and ends with me just forfeting cause i had to eat.

Hey I saw you in BG's today!

I was the monk Ironfíst, was some fun BG's.

OT:
lol you beat someone, good job, grats etc.

Reported.

Dude, hes a fucken mage, I got a mage to glad in s3, 4, 5, and 6 and it wasnt even my main? Its world of fucken mages for god sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread