How are 70 warlocks?

Dye

OG
Hello everyone,
I recently recovered my original wow account that was hacked back in BC. I have a 70 warlock with blood guard title I was thinking about preserving via twinking. Anyways, I have not found much luck in finding information about 70 warlocks, so I was hopeful I could get some help. This will be US played

Are they even remotely viable? If they are good in bgs but not arenas please let me know the specifics.

What spec should I go?

any good 70 warlock twink armories for guidance?

Any extra comments or ideas please feel free to post. I Also have a rogue, but prefer playing casters, especially when it comes to pvp

thaNks in advance and forgive typos since on my iphone.

If you play it right, the enemy wont even touch you. Warlock CC is unreal

I'm leveling a warlock atm, cause it's a rather unplayed class in 70. The survivability isn't high, but the cc is crazy :D quite nice for 3s i suppose

what about spec? what's the go to spec if any for warlocks at 70?

Locks are real strong right now, the main issue is finding a partner that synergies with you (in play style that is, disc is the best partner for sure).

Destro is by far the best spec for 2s right now imo as it has the best on demand burst and ember tap - sing the last patch it is clearly ahead, though for 3s I'd recommend affli.

Here's my armory, in bis destro set atm.
Asa @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft

Ok I am heavily interested in affliction. How is affliction in bgs versus destro? Also, would you be able to point me to a BiS list for affliction?

Users who are viewing this thread