How active is this bracket?

how should I know I simply asked if the bracket is any good and he said alliance ''is meh'' sometimes. That's all

so I wanted to clarify and ask others who play in this bracket before I make a character

Sorry for being off-topic, but this forum doesn't let me make a new thread before I've posted 10 messages x).
I was a hardcore twinker since the beginning of wow and now Ive quit it for about 5 years+ not sure..
Well twinking was as dead as it couldve been at that time, and sadly I quit wow - after so much attempts of keeping this bracket alive (there was like 1 BG every month max).
Anyway, my real question is, are US & EU servers united now? Are all severs combined etc? Or to what server do I have to go, I've read some things but not up to date - AT ALL.
I'm horde, have about 8x 39 twink, EU

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: is it viable to play as a EU player on a US server? (laggs etc) and if so, what server is suggested?
(willing to transfer)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've really enjoyed this bracket. Just started playing a few game nights ago and love the competitive nature of these games. But playing has made me aware of the numbers imbalance so I'll be making a horde 39 as well to help games continue after some people quit later on. Hope more people can do this!

If anyone wants to do arenas at 39 I'm always down for that.

Users who are viewing this thread