Hotshots Farming

[MENTION=22667]Gotfood[/MENTION], careful about who you choose to take with you. I would limit the runs to friends only.. Imagine someone winning the roll on hotshots. Or just make sure to set yourself as Master Looter and distribute all blues :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

[MENTION=22667]Gotfood[/MENTION], careful about who you choose to take with you. I would limit the runs to friends only.. Imagine someone winning the roll on hotshots. Or just make sure to set yourself as Master Looter and distribute all blues :)

Definitely good advice. Just make yourself the loot master and if the people do not like the rules they are not obliged to tag along.
Good Luck!

Sweetsidney...

Gotfood, careful about who you choose to take with you. I would limit the runs to friends only.. Imagine someone winning the roll on hotshots. Or just make sure to set yourself as Master Looter and distribute all blues :)

good advice that shit happend to me with a shadowfang back in 07 I was pissed.

Can anyone confirm/deny that they only drop from Crowd Pummeler?

Someone mentioned this to me, so I've made it a point to kill this boss on all my Gnomer runs.

Can anyone confirm/deny that they only drop from Crowd Pummeler?

Someone mentioned this to me, so I've made it a point to kill this boss on all my Gnomer runs.
I've heard reports from crowd pummeler, electrocutioner and Thermaplugg. It's probably worth killing the water elemental boss but skip Grubbis cos it takes too long. But then I wouldn't know for sure cos I've never seen them drop ;-)

I can say for sure that it's cheaper to buy them considering their rarity. Remember time is money, friend.

It drops from the water elemental guy aswell afaik

They drop from the rare aswell

Somewhat related - any interest in Petrolspills? I've got a couple that haven't sold D:
Hotshots are the dream

Users who are viewing this thread