hotbot usa update

Hotbot

Legend
hey all just at the airport flight has been delayed to NYC

so far went from la to miami, first night in miami i got fukn totalled threw up infront of a quizno's sub store, hired out a ferrari and cruised around key briscayne for most of the day, took a wrong turn and entered a ghetto, hit 125 miles an hour over a bridge, went out some more

left miami went to orlando, did disney world and the surrounding parks, fucked some jersey college slut and smoked a bowl with some guys who were friends with some girls we met out clubbing, heaps of other shit i wont go into detail abiout

until next time

hotbot xo

Hotbot said:
hey all just at the airport flight has been delayed to NYC

so far went from la to miami, first night in miami i got fukn totalled threw up infront of a quizno's sub store, hired out a ferrari and cruised around key briscayne for most of the day, took a wrong turn and entered a ghetto, hit 125 miles an hour over a bridge, went out some more

left miami went to orlando, did disney world and the surrounding parks, fucked some jersey college slut and smoked a bowl with some guys who were friends with some girls we met out clubbing, heaps of other shit i wont go into detail abiout

until next time

hotbot xo

Sounds like you're having fun, haha. Glad to see you like America.

ull def enjoy nyc

dont get stabbed/shot. miami is sketchy enuff, but look out where you go in nyc

might be confusing miama w/ tampa. either way.

Users who are viewing this thread