Hotage reporting for duty - let's get some games going on

Hotage

Legend
Hi there, newguy here, thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. I've been in the twink business since BC now, had a gnome mage 29 39 in the old days (Olfi) and a 39 warrior in Wotlk (Wishless). My brand new restodruid is on the server Nordrassil, Frenzy BG, Horde side, I'm planning to transfer to Draenor in 4 weeks time. I already made contact with Lìlya, he promised me to let me know when ppl queue. All in all, there's one more healer you can expect to queue. :> See you (hopefully) in a bit.

Grab some twink items and mats, check out price differences on everything and you could make a tidy profit.

Hotage said:
Hi there, newguy here, thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. I've been in the twink business since BC now, had a gnome mage 29 39 in the old days (Olfi) and a 39 warrior in Wotlk (Wishless). My brand new restodruid is on the server Nordrassil, Frenzy BG, Horde side, I'm planning to transfer to Draenor in 4 weeks time. I already made contact with Lìlya, he promised me to let me know when ppl queue. All in all, there's one more healer you can expect to queue. :> See you (hopefully) in a bit.

Welcome:)

Chubby said:
Wishless! <3 :3

Hey, hows BBQ going? Saw it has been some activity lately.

Med'an said:
Welcome:)

Hey, hows BBQ going? Saw it has been some activity lately.

We are the most active twink guild ever!!!

On a more serious note: It's usually just me and Lilya/Zulraq, most of the others either quit or are not playing their twinks anymore :(

Chubby said:
We are the most active twink guild ever!!!

On a more serious note: It's usually just me and Lilya/Zulraq, most of the others either quit or are not playing their twinks anymore :(

:/ cant really blame them, I mean, Im not playing either:p Most of us only did arena over and over and over, atm there is no arena. But wil come in 2 weeks, activity might rise then;) It should.

The days before xp off bg came seem like a forgotten memory. WSG/AB and arena all the time.

I will come back( with some new friends) once arena is up and running again. I cba to stand round waiting for paint to dry in WSG ;)

To Chubby and Liya, I love you both and I am really sorry that I have lost my love of 39. It seems that after some people left the bracket no longer challenged me and therefore the only reason that I played 39 left with them. I hope that at some point arena might become competitive again, and not just '' MORE NUMBERS''. Kutty will return, stronger and better than ever. Peace ;)

Mortox said:
I will come back( with some new friends) once arena is up and running again. I cba to stand round waiting for paint to dry in WSG ;)

To Chubby and Liya, I love you both and I am really sorry that I have lost my love of 39. It seems that after some people left the bracket no longer challenged me and therefore the only reason that I played 39 left with them. I hope that at some point arena might become competitive again, and not just '' MORE NUMBERS''. Kutty will return, stronger and better than ever. Peace ;)

Nice! 12345

Heh, I feel you Kutty... Mostly because I can't seem to adjust to the burst-increase and the loss of downranking and Mana Shield. Guess there's nothing to do but to spec Arcane :/

Btw, I'll give you a shout on Skype tomorrow or something!

Users who are viewing this thread