horde or alliance

blado

OG
I'm going to make a new mage twink and I'm curious on which side is more active. I want to try and help balance the population if I can ;p

blado said:
I'm going to make a new mage twink and I'm curious on which side is more active. I want to try and help balance the population if I can ;p

For Nightfall? I'd imagine Alliance needs more help with population. And skill some days.

I defer to the expertise of others, but just keep my little nugget of info in the back of your mind until someone more knowledgeable speaks up.

Alliance has a superior amount of casters in the bracket already as it is, if you're going to roll a Mage go Horde.

Kylaahna said:
Alliance has a superior amount of casters in the bracket already as it is, if you're going to roll a Mage go Horde.

Zeiren:

Leave my shammy alone Pl0x. You hurt.

But yes; a mage would do well hordeside.

I hear from some that queue times are longer hordeside because there are simply more Horde players: Confirm/Deny, Zeir?

It's the only thing that's kept me from rolling a hordie on Deathwing.

hmmm.. okay. I have a 39 hunter but I've heard that there are tons of them as there is. Is this true? and if so. what classes are good at countering if I will meet them very often

Sunblayde said:
Zeiren:

Leave my shammy alone Pl0x. You hurt.

;)

Sunblayde said:
Zeiren:

I hear from some that queue times are longer hordeside because there are simply more Horde players: Confirm/Deny, Zeir?

This is true. Usually Alliance have the same players each game, which kind of sucks becuase you know you're going to lose if you lost badly last game, it would be nice to have more Alliance to change up the teams/have more games/faster game pops, (just don't roll a Mage, my god, Alliance have enough of these).

blado said:
hmmm.. okay. I have a 39 hunter but I've heard that there are tons of them as there is. Is this true? and if so. what classes are good at countering if I will meet them very often

The bracket has a large surplus of Hunters/Rogues. I would roll a Horde Mage, we could really use the caster cc on our side.

I can't decide between a pally or warrior on alliance side, or a mage on horde side... anyone want to help push me either way? I would roll a mage without a second thought, but I'm worried about the balance of population, how bat is it?

Are hunters really that OP?

I havnt played mine since Rampage died, but I remembre them being atleast fairly balanced

So what exactly does Alliance need? I was in the process of rolling a Mage on Alliance side, as they've seem to be requesting more DPS. But from Zeirens account I'm not sure if I should continue. Do they need Rogues or Hunters or what?

alliance have been a bit heal heavy and have been lacking dps lately, just continue leveling your mage because they definately don't need more rogues or hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread