horde guilds, listen up

Also in order to be on wikipedia it needs to be from a verified credible source, most of wikipedia top brass are former google employees, so no, this is not a conspiracy theory and has been extremely well documented by many reputable outlets.

I know non white people who are called ''Jay'' and ''Matthew'' which are listed in your table under ''white names'' lol. What type of crap study is that m8.

A non white person can have a white name.

A white name by definiton is just a name that people generally associate with white people. Like Bob, George, etc.
A black name would then be Barack, Shaquille, etc.

i realize that but what's a working class NAME
Example: If you name your child something ignorant, that's a "working" class name. Use stripper names as an example. Destiny, Star, etc. Nobody that knows better gives their kids a stripper name.
[doublepost=1579662672,1579662602][/doublepost]
Also in order to be on wikipedia it needs to be from a verified credible source, most of wikipedia top brass are former google employees, so no, this is not a conspiracy theory and has been extremely well documented by many reputable outlets.
This is absurd even for you. Almost every conspiracy theory out there is on Wiki. It's almost as far left as the criminals at snopes

Example: If you name your child something ignorant, that's a "working" class name. Use stripper names as an example. Destiny, Star, etc. Nobody that knows better gives their kids a stripper name.
This is absurd even for you. Almost every conspiracy theory out there is on Wiki. It's almost as far left as the criminals at snopes

Wow.

It is a fact, I actually know senior editors at Wikipedia so please fuck off.

One source is literally the US government you absolute moron.
upload_2020-1-21_22-12-40.png

One of the more racist things i've seen on this website

A white name by definiton is just a name that people generally associate with white people. Like Bob, George, etc.

Isn't it racist to assume that black people all have these stereotypical names?

Reactions: MYT

Barack is a Muslim name like Hussein - not black

It is a fact, I actually know senior editors at Wikipedia so please fuck off.

One source is literally the US government you absolute moron.
View attachment 14295

One of the more racist things i've seen on this website
Anyone you're friends with IRL is a POS just like you're a POS - so it's you that will fuck off.

Anyone you're friends with IRL is a POS just like you're a POS - so it's you that will fuck off.
I would rather associate with conscious entrepreneurs, investigative journalists, academics and international/lifelong activists than actual nazi's

Isn't it racist to assume that black people all have these stereotypical names?

The names originate from Africa, black people originate from Africa, therefor it's logical and not racist to assume that a black person has that name.

The names originate from Africa, black people originate from Africa, therefor it's logical and not racist to assume that a black person has that name.
Agreed, what he said was super racist because of the working class and sex worker comment

people are again conflating race and ethnicity, names have historical, religious and cultural significance.
And you
You know nothing about African names if you think there's many of them in the US.

neither of the names you said originate from africa
He is citing an example, focus on what is is saying instead of trying to worm your way through his logic by finding semantic errors in language. Weak.

I would rather associate with conscious entrepreneurs, investigative journalists, academics and international/lifelong activists than actual nazi's
Wait there's still Nazis alive? Post that conspiracy theory link please.

Users who are viewing this thread