EU Horde EU 70 twinks.

SionIV

Legend
How many of you are there? Feels like I can't play a single BG without at least 3+ on the horde side. I had a Deepwind Gorge to day with 8 (?) 70 twinks on horde side.

I'm super happy that there is a good 70 twink population on horde side, I'm just surprised at the amount of 70 horde twinks compared to alliance.

PS: You sure love to play FOTM. :D

That's actually great to hear. For a while there was a severe lack of horde. The Alliance had shown the most dominance, because the community was stronger on the Alliance side than on the Horde side. Now it's moving in a balanced direction. Believe me, if you don't play, the alliance comes with 8 players and farms like-thinking ones like you :p. With something like this I just have patience and understanding that it is a matter of luck. But also a sign for a healthy community.

I often see horde healer twinks, rarely see Alliance healer twinks. Dps twinks I've found to be about the same amount both factions generally, though more Alliance 79s by a fraction (79s are a pretty rare meme still). At least when I quit wow around 6 weeks ago, there was roughly an even split, unless of course I was queueing into Zeh Germanz (Horde Stormscale) and their mates.

P. S. I have a feeling I'll be returning to WoW soon.

I've been playing the last week, and there isn't much use to sign up to BG's in the 70 bracket. Haven't had a single BG with horde having less than 3 twinks, and most often they have 5 or more. Before I took a break (2-3 months ago) it was somewhat even, but now it's very rare to see alliance twinks and only a few people on my friends list still play alliance on 70. At the start of BFA they ran around with 3+ Discipline Priests, now they're running around with Enhancement Shamans. It's amazing how people need a crutch to be able to play nowadays.

@Remique . If horde are 'dead' with 3-5 twinks per game and sometimes 2x groups (Deepwind Gorge) in one BG. Then I would hate to see what 'alive' would look like :D. I'm happy to see you on the enemy team in a battleground, as it's fun to fight other twinks. It's not as fun to sign up solo queue or with one other person, while you're 3+. It doesn't help with the class composition either, or lack of healers.

TLDR: Going to take a break from 70's, as there isn't much fun playing 1-2 twinks vs 3-5+ with the enemy team stacking Discipline Priests and Enhancement Shamans.

Hey maybe you're just queuing at the wrong times or getting unlucky. I manage to soloqueue into alliance premades pretty often.

You might be right, but even if it's unlucky (which I don't agree with) it's still to the point where I'm not enjoying myself. Queue times went from 2-3 minutes (start of BFA) -> 6-8 minutes -> 12+ minutes -> 20-60 minutes (now). The last week I've done about 10-15 BG's a day, depending on queue times. I've met 3+ horde twink premades roughly 60-80% of that time. There is nothing entertaining about a 40+ minute queue, only to face a horde premade when you're solo/duo queue with a shit ton of levelers. We did have a nice AB (that we lost) today, and even there we were 2 vs their 4. It's just not worth (for me) playing 70's at the moment as Alliance.

I want to stress that I'm not blaming the horde twink community (though some of you guys could try out something new and put your Enhancement Shamans and Discipline Priests on the shelf). If anything, I'm happy that there are so many twinks in the 70 bracket right now. The problem is that it's not balanced, and one side (wherever it's Horde or Alliance) is going to have a shit time. Before I took a break, it wasn't uncommon to have 3-5 on both sides during a battleground.

Last edited:
Don't be so salty, alliance have been queueing premades for years whilst horde side has been dead so just be thankful more twinks are playing and squad up

I'm writing this because LESS twinks are playing and queueing up, it just happens to be on the Alliance. We're not MORE people playing, there are the same or more HORDE players. It's easy to call someone salty when you 'squad up' with 3-5 people for every battleground. I have 16 people on my friends list that play 70 on Alliance, and there have been at the most two online at once, and they're most of the time playing other brackets or end game. It doesn't make much of a difference for you though, as you'll run around with 2+ other twinks, one of them being a 79 Enhancement Shaman. When was the last time you lost a game?

As I said before, I enjoy playing against you, and I respect and admire that you play WW on 70. I wouldn't have called you salty if this situation was reversed, because it's not fun for either one to run a full squad against single or duo twinks. I've been playing 70 twink (on both sides) since late WoTLK, and horde has never had any problem winning in the XP of bracket during MoP and WoD.

I don't want to turn this into some mud slinging contest. It sucks to play on Alliance in the 70 bracket right now when you always queue into Horde twink groups, and there aren't a lot of 70 alliance twinks playing right now. I haven't met a single one in a random BG while I solo queued as of yet.

Last edited:
I just soloqueued on alliance and I got matched with a disc twink healer vs a team of 0 horde twinks :)

My last game (2 hours ago) was Arathi Basin vs 4 twinks. It was a close and fun game, but we ended up losing it (not that I mind). I'm also playing 39 alliance on EU, and I often see 2 or more alliance twinks and no horde twinks. It's reverse from what I experience in 70's, and it's not fun to stomp people either. I have around 95-98% win rate in 70 battlegrounds, because with a rare few games, there isn't any competition.

Going to celebrate Christmas now, so I won't be back before later tonight. Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas!

Yeah I queue into ally all the time, mainly Danny and his horde of healers. I didn’t mean to insult you, but from what you’re saying it sounds like your problem is there isn’t enough ally twinks queueing, and I’m sorry but that’s just not our fault. My advice would be to get more of your bnet friends in the bracket, I mean there’s enough events for them to look forward to atm.
When I returned to the bracket I played horde cause it was dead and wanted to have some competition rather than farm levelers, just so happens a few more horde are queueing atm

Had a few games earlier akin to what Sion said, generally enjoy the competition, in the end by getting into twinking we're signing up for the chance of imbalanced teams. As a 79 I can cope a little better, but even that doesn't stop me getting banged in a stun by a 5 man pre-made. The only real frustrating times are when twinks hug a healer for an entire match, nuking me before i get the healer down, but that's just WoW. Just had a few more games where I've shit on everything. Even in 'bad' games my KD is very high as I just mongo around, and my damage always #1 except if I'm against a twink multi-dotter like SP/Boom. 79 lyfe feelsgoodman

Users who are viewing this thread