<Horde Cross Realm Close Knit Community> LFM

Jirat

Legend
I will be forming a close knit community of a couple of my friends and anybody who fits in perfectly on here to fulfill a PvE slot in our future roster in where we will raid 1-2 nights a week for about 3-6 hours a week total. This will be schedule around mostly everybodys "main raid" schedule assuming they have one. We will be aiming at TBC content capped at 70 on US Servers, but we may move to 80/85 etc depending on how the group feels & how fast we progress. I would like to stay together & do this as a group, but not everything works out perfectly.

We have very specific requirements in both player skill and personality. We also have obvious regulations such as be kind to members, but I shouldn't have to point that out as most of that is obvious and you've seen it a hundred times.

As an obvious note you are welcome to join the server the guild itself will be held on, that is arthas, but its not required. It will just make it easier for you & the guild to communicate & use our professions with each other more efficiently.

Quick Reminder: US Servers - Arthas - Horde

These individuals must be in the personality aspect

~ Have lots of humor, I love cracking jokes and you must be able to as well. Even if we crack dumb ones and the crickets don't even laugh

~ Must be able to put up with non-sense and if we wipe a million times and figure out how to fix it but also respect that others are still learning. I can understand someone dying to the same mechanic 3-4 times. Anymore is unnecessary as I will be mentioning it on every failure.

~ Must have a thick skin. We will be poking jokes at others, some crude, some corny, some odd, but you must be willing to take the fact that your just doing terrible one night and thats fine, we all have those days. As long as you come back the next night we raid ready to down it & perform where you should be.

What I expect from you in the raid and as a player (skillwise)

~ You must able to pull your wait 3/4 nights in a 2 week period. There will be times when we choose to extend lockouts but we'll make that decision as a group. Pulling your weight will be trying to take less damage overall than the other tank if they're equal in competition (example would be brutallus). I shouldn't have to mention DPS or healing

~ You must be on & ready to raid 95% of the nights. Its fine if you can't raid one night, we'll sure as hell try without you. So don't be upset when we down our first kill or down an entire raid without you. We won't do it out of spite, but theres other people here & ready to go. I'm sorry you had to go to dinner with the inlaws. Sometimes we all have dinner with the inlaws, nobody said it was always fun.

~ You must be willing to sit down 1-3 hours (1 on a very rare occasion depending on how fast we burn through content). We will have at least 1 break, and may have 2-3 total depending on how fast we're moving.

~ Attempt to enchant at least tier 5+ gear. Tier 4 would be great and we may not be able to down encounters without it, but we'll try . Flasks/food aren't mandatory but helpful. This will be a cross realm group of friends so I won't require alot as far as "farming" goes.

~ We may need you to have 2 characters ready to go. At least you as a "body" to fill a healing/dpsing or tanking/dpsing role. There will be nights when we are missing someone, there will be encounters that favor a certain class over another. We will not be class stacking, but if we need a disc priest over a resto druid or resto shaman. We're going to take that if we have the choice, even if they're under geared slightly. Normally I won't do this but if we've hit a big wall, I'll start looking at these types of things.

What you can expect from me & the future team

~ I've been playing WoW since september of 2006, and actively raiding since december of 2006. I was in one of the server first competition guilds on cho'gall during most of BC and one of the server first guilds on fizzcrank during tier 11. I'm no pro player but I sure do know my stuff, but I'm still learning every day.

~ I'm willing to play every role as a character. I much prefer to heal as thats what I'm good at, but I am ready to learn to play all roles & perform them to the best of my ability. If you have a a couple friends and yourself wanting to dps, I'm willing to change my main spec to a healer or tank just so you and your friends can join in on raids as long as you guys obey the groups rules & perform just as well

~ I've led a twink guild before but crashed & burned due to bad timing and it was in cataclysm. I've been in major BC twink guilds such as revival. I know most of the fights & I'm willing to lead as long as your willing to follow

Major rules & regulations

~ I would allow DK's but I will not under this entire reason. Blood boil. Blood boil is so stupidly broken before mid 85-90 (depending on your weapon) that it does dumb amounts of damage. So, I'm sorry, no Dk's. I will allow monks temporarily until I find a reason to not bring them. If I find we need one for every fight then I will disallow a certain spec of them. If I find that even under the best player they just aren't performing up to par the class itself in all 3 specs. I just won't bother recruiting them.

- So let that for the time being known. DK's - Not allowed. Monks - Temp allowed (level at your own risk).

~ Pandaren & goblins are allowed.

~ We will not openly use wrath gems (blues/epics). We will however consider them, but not openly use them. If we're just unable to hit a dps requirement even if we've stacked the best dps classes we can obtain, we are 1 healing & 1 tanking it to the best of our ability even with an attonment priest, I will allow a progression system specifically for wrath gems.

- Tier 1 WG - (Wrath Gems) - I will allow 2 pure secondary stat gem (hit/exp/haste/crit/mastery?) or 1 pure major stat gem (strength/spirit/intellect/agility). You cannot have a secondary & major wrath gem until tier 2
- Tier 2 WG - I will allow 3 pure secondary stat gems or 2 pure major stat gems (or 1 sec & 1 major)

- Tier 3 WG - I will allow 4 pure secondary or 3 pure major stat (or 2 sec & 1 major)

- Tier 4 WG - I will allow you to socket all of your sockets with wrath gems besides meta's

- Tier 5 WG - Go ham with wrath gems, metas, stack agility, everything. This boss needs to die.

The idea behind this tier system is to make it so we feel like we're progressing not only through a raid and as a team, but through a boss. If we're say stuck on kael'thas or vashj. We aren't going to be stuck because of our mechanical handling. If thats the problem I won't even consider the tier system. If we are just not meeting numbers while having 2 tanks & 2 healers most of the time with rest being dps, then I will start coming to this system for that boss. Be prepared though. After we kill that boss I will fluctuate where the tier system goes depending on our future attempts on it.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. I am not openly going to advert my Battletag as last time I did I had a TON of spam invites coming in from gold sellers. I'm more than willing to PM you my battle.tag if you show some interest here.

Being that a simple Bio/Info about you in a quick little template

Your gaming Alias (nickname):
Your characters name/soon to be name:
Server/Faction:
Current level (if its already made):
Class:
Main Spec/Off-spec:

Are you willing to level up at least one alt to 70 so we can have one additional character to pull in for raid nights if your character just becomes completely useless on a certain fight? Note we won't alienate that character from the fight/raid completely, but until we have a good handle on what the issue is and your character itself is the issue (not you) then we will need your alt:

YES/NO (Bold the following answer)

Are you willing to download skype & set it up and have it ready every night & ready to go? If done so we require you to have your background to a very low volume (no kids screaming, no fans, no white noise, no music. We'd barely even prefer to not hear you breathe but we're prefer you to keep breathing in general):

Any additional notes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Progression

Karazhan

Attumen the Huntsman - 6/1/13

Moroes - 6/1/13

Maiden of Virtue - 6/1/13

Opera Event - 6/1/13 (The Crone)

Nightbane -

Curator - 6/1/13

Terestrian Illhoof - 6/1/13

Shade of Aran - 6/1/13

Netherspite -

Chess Event - 6/1/13

Prince Malchezaar - 6/1/13

Gruul's Lair

High King Maulgar -

Gruul the Dragonkiller -

Magtheridon's Lair

Magtheridon -

Serpentshrine Cavern

Hydross the Unstable -

The Lurker Below -

Leotheras the Blind -

Fathom-Lord Karathress -

Morogrim Tidewalker -

Lady Vashj -

Tempest Keep

Al'ar -

Void Reaver -

High Astromancer Solarian -

Kael'thas Sunstrider -

Hyjal Summit/Mount Hyjal

Rage Winterchill -

Anetheron -

Kaz'Rogal -

Azgalor -

Archimonde -

Black Temple

High Warlord Najentus -

Supremus -

Shade of Akama -

Gurtogg Bloodboil -

Reliquary of Souls -

Teron Gorefiend -

Mother Shahraz -

The Illidari Council -

Illidan Stormrage -

Sunwell Plateau

Kalecgos -

Brutallus -

Felmyst -

The Eredar Twins -

M'uru -

Kil'jaeden -

Current Roster

~ I will not be making a "roster" until we have at least 4 regular attendee. We should have at least 2-3 starting next week, but I will give it some more time. As of this moment we are taking anything & everything except DK's and Brewmaster monks (BrM is way to gimped without purifying brew.) ~

First raid in karazhan tonight, will post progression & status if we don't clear it.

Downed everything in karazhan except netherspite due to number issues only having 3 of us. We will do nightbane next week, being that no one could start the chain we were unable to even summon him. We will be next week though.

We have decided as though what we are looking for.

Main tank - Prot paladin

Off tank - Prot paladin/Warrior

Melee dps - Rogue/Warrior/Monk

Ranged dps - Hunter (High priority), Mage, Warlock

Aiming to attempt mag's with just 3 of us (possibly 4) with a strategy we're theorizing. We're also considering adding another bracket to our group since we ate karazhan up so fast today. This could consist of either 80 or 85. Leaning more towards 80. If you have interest in either one please do the same as for the 70 & fill out an info sheet so I can find if you would fit our group. Thanks

Your gaming Alias (nickname):Shon short for Shonbullo
Your characters name/soon to be name: Depends
Server/Faction: Shuhalo Horde/Alliance
Current level (if its already made): 25
Class: Warlock
Main Spec/Off-spec: Whatever you need I don't really have a set one yet

Are you willing to level up at least one alt to 70 so we can have one additional character to pull in for raid nights if your character just becomes completely useless on a certain fight? Note we won't alienate that character from the fight/raid completely, but until we have a good handle on what the issue is and your character itself is the issue (not you) then we will need your alt:

YES/NO (Bold the following answer)

Are you willing to download skype & set it up and have it ready every night & ready to go? If done so we require you to have your background to a very low volume (no kids screaming, no fans, no white noise, no music. We'd barely even prefer to not hear you breathe but we're prefer you to keep breathing in general): Yes

Any additional notes? What age are you guys looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread