Honored with Guild.

RueRue

Legend
Hey everyone.

I was wondering whether there was a quick and easy way to get Guild Reputation. If not, what is the easiest and most efficient way to do so.

Thanks in advance :)

Sure. If you have the 100% epic guild tabard. Apparently you play like 15 wins in 2v2 and you get honored? So long as you're in the same guild.

That seems a bit silly. Couldn't you just win trade for like 5 hours?....

By my rough estimate it would take 50-60 hours to get a helm on a 19. Depends if you actually need to go into the game and wait for the gates to open. Also depends on if you stop getting rep at a certain point.

I still think it is the fastest way, though, because WSG would literally take you years.

You would go into a game.

You have 1 min prep time. Once your whole team is in and their whole team is in. They quit ASAP - Same deal as at 85 - As soon as they AFK you get your points & rep.

You would go into a game.

You have 1 min prep time. Once your whole team is in and their whole team is in. They quit ASAP - Same deal as at 85 - As soon as they AFK you get your points & rep.

Yeah, assuming 1 min prep time... I plugged the numbers a while ago and I got something like 50 hours. Someone else can confirm this because I don't remember the exact amount of guild rep you need to get the helm. BTW I thought prep time was reduced to 45 sec? Makes a huge difference.

I believe you get 7 guild rep for each game. Maybe more if you're human. There are a lot of variables in this so I'd like to get a better estimation if anyone has the time to figure all of this out. I know USA and other guilds have the players to get something like this going, could even make a simple keyboard macro to do it for you and go AFK if you don't care about risking a ban. Otherwise enjoy sitting there for 50 hours straight (though I'm sure most people on this forum have spent over 300 hours in WSG alone).

Assuming 1 minute prep time at 7 Rep per match. You need 3000 Rep for friendly. That's going to be 429 games rounded. Now at friendly buy the 50% bonus tabard with guild perk we can assume 11 Rep per game ( some maybe 12). 6000 Rep needed for honored. That's 545 games rounded. 974 games total divided by 60 equals 16 and change hours for honored non human.

Assuming 1 minute prep time at 7 Rep per match. You need 3000 Rep for friendly. That's going to be 429 games rounded. Now at friendly buy the 50% bonus tabard with guild perk we can assume 11 Rep per game ( some maybe 12). 6000 Rep needed for honored. That's 545 games rounded. 974 games total divided by 60 equals 16 and change hours for honored non human.
Forgot about the tabard! That makes it a lot easier. 16 hours isn't good, but it isn't as bad as 50. Also, it would be worth it to look into whether or not you need the 5 players to be online to queue. If you just wanted 2 people to get the helm, you could easily do this in a night of macroing.

If you don't have a main, Leveling a Dk 55-80 while picking up the tabards on the way gets you yo honored. I've done it

If you don't have a main, Leveling a Dk 55-80 while picking up the tabards on the way gets you yo honored. I've done it

by questing on your own? and does it work with dungeons too?

edit: also isnt one of the perks of a 25 guild increased rep ga,e? does it work for grep?

Just make a 2s team at 85. Its VERY easy as Dave said. You get around 700-800 rep per win as I remember (recently).

Just wanted to bump this and ask if 5v5 is faster than rolling a DK and questing?

Users who are viewing this thread