Honorable Kills

Twerk

OG
Not sure if it's been posted yet, bust I just saw this on the 4.0.3 patch notes on MMO Champ:

Honorable Kills are no longer awarded for killing players below level 5.

Oh cheers for this :p

Wont stop anybody using auto clicker though, lvl a trial to level 5, EZ :p

Or is there a quicker way than autoclicker?

Anyone know of such a thing? :p

I was more thinking along the lines of people trying to get 'of the Horde/Alliance' for their lvl 1s, etc.

Think this will make it worse?

no lol you get a bunch of trials level them all to 5 then do exactly what everyone else used to do (never done it :p)

Finally got my computer back after 2 weeks.. I'll need to try this. Last I tried was on a level 1 and it didn't work :(

Just like hustgotagm said , I think it will be just the same as before, makes it no harder. I mean, all you have to do is level the trial to level 5, Job done..

Then auto clicker does it stuff, and you have your Hks rolling up :p

I dont wanna try this method though, fear of getting banned

Rhydderch said:
Just like hustgotagm said , I think it will be just the same as before, makes it no harder. I mean, all you have to do is level the trial to level 5, Job done..

Then auto clicker does it stuff, and you have your Hks rolling up :p

I dont wanna try this method though, fear of getting banned

Just leave out the auto-clicker part and you're good to go, blizzard won't ban you if you press the buttons yourself.

auto-clickers are over rated. Use a vbs script. i'll see if i can find it.

ressing from a spirit healer gives a 45sec honorless target debuff, I dont know about ressing from a body at a graveyard but worst case you need to run out from the graveyard to do it. just so you all are prepared for it.

Still Easily Doable, GG blizz

part of the reason these changes ocur is cuz ppl are using "auto-clicker" or scripts. no i dont have the title .....yet.....cuz i'm doin it "by hand". i dont see the point what ever helps u do it so fast. it's like botting, and there for pointless, imo. do it if u want, not trying to calll anyone out. BUT, i will say anyone using "botting" via scripts or anything else, should get banned.

Users who are viewing this thread