Honor Kills vs Honor Kills

Do you want to count healing?

• Yes, ressurections should be counted same as honor kills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Healing or ressurection should not be counted. We like to kill not to heal!!

• Yes, healing should be counted, as much healing you do, points add. Ressurections adds too.

• Only healing points should be counted, ressurections shouldn t be counted

• Total voters
Sometimes when I play wow I start to wonder why do I play it?

The main thing is that you KILL people... enemies... and mobs.

Kill kill and kill.

Other games are just the same...

Red alert ... kill kill ...

warcraft kill

dune kill

doom kill

quake , cs - kill and kill again

I mean are games just so little - this is just the only thing you can do in a game?

I once tried to make a guild for priests - holy priest... a healing guild... heal not kill.

I recruited around 20 priests... accept me, there were all shadow! Come on...

I would suggest to blizzard that they should implement a Honor Heal. If Honor Kills are counted , why can t they count Honor Ressurections?

Any people you ressurect, it is added at Honor Heal... or something.

This will cause healers really do their jobs in the bg!

If they make some nice icon or some achiving points if you Ressurect 1000 people, then they will really be a Healing mania in the BG, World PVP & stuff.

Honor Kills vs Honor Kills!

I would suggest this to blizz.

I have just accepted that on my priest my hk's go much slower than they go on my rogue. On my hunter hk's go even faster. I have played my priest over 2x more than my rogue. Rogue has just over 17k hk's, priest just over 21 hk's.

So hk's are some indication of how experienced a player is but by no way does it say all. Tha class played says an awfull lot too.

Saying that, should FC's allso get hk's? I've FC-ed quite a few times winning a game but getting the lowest hk count in the team.

All in all it's probably best for game enjoyment not to look at all the numbers to much and enjoy the game by how exciting your bg was.

I voted 3rd option but don't expect it to change:rolleyes:

p.s.: like the idea of a guild full of priests, lol:D

You really don't ress people in BGs.

On your achievement stat area, I think there is a 'ressurections performed' stat.

As it is, as a healer I typically get alot of HKs simply because I ride the coattails of so many players who kill. I've never been lacking for HKs...just killing blows.

Users who are viewing this thread