honor --> justice point conversions

thrombombom

Legend
In patch 4.1, per the patch notes:

Honor Points are now purchasable from the Justice Trade Goods vendors at 250 Honor Points per 375 Justice Points.

Justice Points are now purchasable from the Honor Trade Goods vendors at 250 Justice Points per 375 Honor Points.

Obviously this will be handy for lots of reasons (like making it easier to buy BOAs for lower level toons), but relevent to this bracket is when there may be some PVE equipment that you want. In my case, I'm about to go twink at 70, have the full brutal gladiator set, but need to replace an old questing ring, and there is a justice point ring that carries some of the expertise I'm currently lacking. Also, should I take up running raids at 70, this should make getting PVE gear easier I imagine.

In short, sounds like this should make twinking at 70 even easier :)

The only question I have is.....where are the honour trade good vendors?

now all those stupid twinks with no mains will stop bitching about BoA's and their unfairness

oh wait that's me

YAY

edit: this should probably be in general section, probably not 70's, because it effects the lower levels a lot more i think. BoA's are BiS for like 5 slots at 19

Khanodruid said:
now all those stupid twinks with no mains will stop bitching about BoA's and their unfairness

oh wait that's me

YAY

edit: this should probably be in general section, probably not 70's, because it effects the lower levels a lot more i think. BoA's are BiS for like 5 slots at 19

Well it is alot easier for 70s and 80s to benefit not so much 19s because it would probably take them a full month of grinding to get 1 BOA. For example on my priest i have 1900 honor now i can only change 375hP to 250JP so i can only get 1250JP (5x250).

Yah, will have an impact on 19s (and other lower b rackets) as well.... and I fully intend to use this to have my 70 pay for BOAs for my baby-toons, at least for a while (my main is only a few levels above my 70 twink....I'm comparatively new and an altoholic, so keep abandoning my main to go do other things....eventually he'll hit 85 and start earning JP more quickly, at least probably).

As for location (to answer my own question): right in next to the other honor and justice point vendors. In Orgrimar this is the Hall of Legends.

Users who are viewing this thread