honor for justice points.....BOA's for everyone

patch 4.1 latest update

# Honor is now purchasable from the Justice Commodities Vendor at 250 Honor per 375 Justice.

# Justice is now purchasable from the Honor Commodities Vendor at 250 Justice per 375 Honor.

once 4.1 rolls i will be forced to change my long time signature

Thats pretty epic indeed.

Still feels like alot. You'll actually be able to buy the weapons? 3500 JP means you'll need over 4000 honor. Feels like not possible with the current honor cap.

Mialo said:
Still feels like alot. You'll actually be able to buy the weapons? 3500 JP means you'll need over 4000 honor. Feels like not possible with the current honor cap.

Its definately possible with the cap, but it certainly would take a long time.

shanker said:
once 4.1 rolls i will be forced to change my long time signature

it has been awhile since the launch of wrath. your signature was never valid in the first place.

i'm doing a wotlk 10 day trial on a account. and i was clicking around some of the old emblem vendors. i noticed one vendor had for 65 JP's tokens for various wotlk factions that grant 500 rep each. it would take alot of work, or players using kill programs but it seems one could get exalted now with argent crusade, ebon, hodir, etc

Mialo said:

it's actually possible will just take a lot of BGing for a 19 twink. players with 70 twinks gain honor at a decent level.

only a few weapons are 3500 JP, most are 2175, and most casters i have seen use the 3500 honor staff

You won't be able to get 2H + Bow this way. 3500 * 375 / 250 = 5250 -> Over the cap. Unfortunatly...

Mialo said:
You won't be able to get 2H + Bow this way. 3500 * 375 / 250 = 5250 -> Over the cap. Unfortunatly...

justice points do not reset... Nothing is stopping you from changing 4000 honour points to justice and then grinding a further 1250 and changing that, unless I'm missing something

Kore nametooshort said:
justice points do not reset... Nothing is stopping you from changing 4000 honour points to justice and then grinding a further 1250 and changing that, unless I'm missing something

Seems like I missed that. Feeling dumb hurts :(

shanker said:
i'm doing a wotlk 10 day trial on a account. and i was clicking around some of the old emblem vendors. i noticed one vendor had for 65 JP's tokens for various wotlk factions that grant 500 rep each. it would take alot of work, or players using kill programs but it seems one could get exalted now with argent crusade, ebon, hodir, etc

Wait what?

Need more info on this --

What vendor were you talking to? Name? Location?

Kore nametooshort said:
Its definately possible with the cap, but it certainly would take a long time.

Consider queing up for Random and Call to Arms when its available then :)

Users who are viewing this thread