Honor at level 1-9 is doable!

Alright so while I was working for tabard of the achiever I had to figure out a way to get honor and I remembered when my friend told me how to farm honor easily from the rares in Krasarang Wilds, there are 3 rares named Muerta, Kar Warmaker, and Ubunti the Shade. They drop an item called Honorable Commendation of Operation: Shieldwall, Honorable Commendation of Operation: Shieldwall - Item - World of Warcraft This item gives 250 honor each use, you get a guarenteed drop from the rares for this item, or so it seems for me I've never not gotten it wowhead says 90%-93% but I've always gotten it, to get these rares killed you will need a level 90 friend who can kill them which is easy because they're not too hard to kill. You may doubt this at first because you'll be phased out but you will actually be able to get the loot just try not to die when you're there because you will see level 90 mobs sometimes who will 1shot you if you have less then 6.5k health usually. I found doing this very helpful for getting the tabards I needed that costed around 5k honor total + the justice points needed for getting the friendly reputation with the wotlk factions.

When I had a level 1 back in Cata, all I did was stand in Tiragarde on my level 1 Gnome rogue and kill a bunch of level 7 orc levelers.

Well both of those sound very fun but I'm too lazy to do that my way seems faster\easier in my opinion at least.

Boud how is this not farmable..? I'm pretty sure 825 honor every 30 minutes is pretty good lol, plus considering you don't really take that long to kill them if you're decent dps.

Users who are viewing this thread