HOLY S**** X10

HOLY SH*T Indeed!..

I thought this guy in my guild was a beast!
<

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Una/simple

Una - BG Only mage

Why exactly are people not allowed to assert the fact that someone who has played a rogue for what is most likely longer than any other person in the world and still hasn't passed 2000 rating in Arena is a very mediocre, if not outright subpar player?

They obviously are, with the appropriate language.

You're trolling me now? Or is this just an obvious failure to read a post in context?

The OP (with a thread titled "Holy Shit X10") linked an armory with 1.5 million honorable kills, asking if anybody knew of someone that could top this number. A poster, in amazement of the sheer magnitude of HK's, replied "Holy fkin shit." Is this to be considered a breach of CoC, or something that warrants mod interference? The post you apparently considered malignant to the atmosphere in the thread was written before any mention of arena rating was made.

Has moderation policy gone from warning / infracting behavior in violation of forum conduct to warning / infracting anything that you personally disapprove of?

You're trolling me now? Or is this just an obvious failure to read a post in context?

The OP (with a thread titled "Holy Shit X10") linked an armory with 1.5 million honorable kills, asking if anybody knew of someone that could top this number. A poster, in amazement of the sheer magnitude of HK's, replied "Holy fkin shit." Is this to be considered a breach of CoC, or something that warrants mod interference? The post you apparently considered malignant to the atmosphere in the thread was written before any mention of arena rating was made.

Has moderation policy gone from warning / infracting behavior in violation of forum conduct to warning / infracting anything that you personally disapprove of?

I never considered the post " malignant " simply asked to keep the expressions polite, I honestly do not any issue.

And no, trolling is not what i usually do.

What is so new about this? I thought everyone who even played pre-Cata knew about this guy. Obviously I was wrong!
<

If he has been playing hardcore BG's since early vanilla of course he will have a stupid amount of HK's. Saying that, even if he has played since day one (let us say 7 years), he has still averaged almost 600 Hk's every single day, lol.

He's kind of a battlegroup legend. Held r14 for something along the lines of 5 weeks, dropped to 13 and went back to 14 again.

Old news tbh. He hit 1 mill HKs in early (february) 2010, and even today, the guy on 2nd place has not even reached 1 mill yet. Currently 2nd place is 973k

It honestly surprises me that second place hasn't reached 1mil yet, spread through all of my toons I probably have at least 150k HK's and I haven't done a ridiculous amount of bg's like some people. This rogue isn't even grand marshall, and the second place guy is.

Old news tbh. He hit 1 mill HKs in early (february) 2010, and even today, the guy on 2nd place has not even reached 1 mill yet. Currently 2nd place is 973k

This guy must have earned 41k HKs since this morning.

http://eu.battle.net...%C3%B1/advanced

Edit: Although looking closely at his stats that probably isn't to far from the truth. Only 310 BGs played and hardly no achievements. First PVP achieves started in August of 2010.

Double edit: 998,204 world honorable kills. Yea he's using the respawn GY method...

Let's just leave it at he's an amazing pvper, and obviously skilled in every aspect of World of Warcraft, whether or not we like it.

j/k

Users who are viewing this thread