Holy pally balance gear need help!!

Locknload

Legend
Hey i have just got my pally to lvl 19 and looking to go holy, I have looked around for info on gear and stuff but still dont have a precise set that iam looking, iam looking to have a holy balance set for my healing in wsg:) so i was wondering if anyone could give a hand :) thanks. Also money,time etc is not a problem i want the best balance set.

Mind link your current paladin to see what you have?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Bollö

That is my GM paladin who currently running holy for arena but most of the gear is the same, just swap couple bits around due he needs regen depending on the combo we go up against.

Checked after posting and the armory link isn't working, don't really know why, perhaps because he uses special chars in his name.

I have no clue how to link my pally on armoury lol:eek: but i only have the Devout Aurastone hammer with 30sp enchant, Arctic Buckler with 4 mana and health per 5 sec, Gold-flecked gloves with 16 sp enchant and finally advisor's ring. not a whole lot :( also i tryed that link there says on armory player not found:eek:

=/

Just go to the armory website

Search for your character

Then copy the url and post it in the reply

Hmm not too bad start to holy set, yeah I don't know why it isn't working gay armory

I'll make a chardev when I have the time.

Your paladin almost done but you need to swap couple bits around imo

And we don't know yet what race he is and if he has boa access =/

Would be nice if people linked and explain first before asking

LFH

WSG Neck

Mystical Pauldrons of Elements

Spidersilk Drape x4, 1 70armor, 1 10SR, 1 15NR, 1 +5AllR

Mystical Vest of Elements +4stats

Fortified Bracers of the Eagle, +15SP/+5Mp5

Defender Gauntlets of the Eagle, +16sp

Earthbound Girdle of the Sorcerer

Grunt's Legguards of the Eagle, +16Armor if this is new,

Spidersilk Boots, Minor Speed

WSG Ring

Seal of Wyrn

Inherited Insignia

AGM

Devout Aurastone Hammer +22int

Deadskull Shield +7stam

Diff gear; get Inferno Robe +7mp5

Arctic Buckler +4mp5

Defender Boots of the Eagle +Minor Speed

LAvishly Jeweled Ring

Plate BoA SP Shoulders

Devout Aurastone Hammer +30sp

If you're looking for something different; that still works, eqiup normal gear +

Thorbia's Gauntlets +16sp

Cavedweller Bracers +15sp

Westfall Legs

Silver-linked Footguards +Minor Speed

Seal of Sylvannus

The World of Warcraft Armory - Oneidwilly @ Elune - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Gracob @ Elune - Profile (i'll be sure to log out in my holy set next time)

Gearing, there isn't really any cookie cutter build for holy paladins like there is wiith the ret paladin which is why I'm liking the different options at the moment. Try to get about 80spellpower, 1100-1200stam, 1500-1700 int, and stay away from too much cloth gear remember you are supposed to be tough to take down.

If you use all these pieces, don't fill the item slots with these at the same time

treebark jacket

mindthrust bracers

inferno robe

darkweave breeches

gold-flecked gloves

cloth BOA shoulders (that most priests use and are BIS for stats and spellpower for healers in the 19 bracket)

for the cape enchant I usually just go with +4stam/+4int/+4spellpower dungeon cape because you're not going to be hit capped as a healer anyway so there is no point to get +4 hit if you are healing someone.

you will want to get 1-2 pairs of the mail form of 4/4 eagle gloves, 5/5 eagle pants, 4/4 eagle boots, 3/3 eagle bracers. and the BOA mail chest pieces and shoulders. I prefer healing with the +22 int enchant . some people like to go low int high spellpower and mp5 but remember that +int will boost your healing crit chance as well.

Users who are viewing this thread