Holy hell solo Gnomeregan farming makes me suicidal

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
After over 50 - 100 runs of solo queuing I finally got my first Charged Gear of the Monkey to drop. Almost lost it to the damn tank, too, but luckily I didn't. That took about 4 weeks.

And I still need 1 more, wrists, and my weapon.

=_=

If I saw petro's drop and I lost it to someone I would be SO pissed off. I got charged gear of agility on my first run and I think since then my luck has run completely out. I don't even believe there is a Dark Iron Ambassador because I haven't even seen him yet.

(PS-I know he exists, he just doesn't like me)

If I saw petro's drop and I lost it to someone I would be SO pissed off. I got charged gear of agility on my first run and I think since then my luck has run completely out. I don't even believe there is a Dark Iron Ambassador because I haven't even seen him yet.

I saw dark iron 3 times in a row and never since, all 3 times he dropped the mace :<

and eh I have 2 equipped pairs of petrols and 1 unbound, not TOO pissed off.

I saw dark iron 3 times in a row and never since, all 3 times he dropped the mace :<

and eh I have 2 equipped pairs of petrols and 1 unbound, not TOO pissed off.

If you dont need 2 petrols you can use the bug and get them unbound.

I lost the monkey gear to a rogue from same realm and offered him 500g for it, he said he needed it and i havent seen it since.

Get npcscan addon and you cant miss him if you add him into it.

I need the Ambassador for Glass Shooter now that I obtained Caverndeep Trudgers. Gnomer SUCKS to farm.

"Holy hell solo Gnomeregan farming makes me suicidal" When Im alone farming I feel the same : \ Worth it in the long run!

I used it when I first started farming so I could learn his path and make sure I didnt miss him. I dont use it now because I know the path and if placeholder or he is up.

you think it sucks now...

back before xp lock when i was trying to get these on my 29 solo (main and twink on same account).

That really sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread