Holy Crit March News

Acupuncture

Legend
Sorry for not posting winners of last tournament, spring break kept me busy. This will also be the March Madness screenshot thread.

Holy Crit Visits the Gaming House:

Swifty the streamer was kind enough to invite us to the gaming house while we were on spring break in florida. I can't say enough good things about this guy and how hospitable he is - we were set up with powerful computers and gamed until the late hours of the morning, consuming his food and playing with his dog. GGs to all of you who Qd up against us, there were a couple super fun ones. Interest in 24s after my on-stream shoutout was huge and I will be following up on it this week. Expect another visit to the newer gaming house some time around April / May.

jnTP0fa

March Madness Tournament

Our last tournament saw a ton of TCG prizes given out, with activities such as 3v3, dodgeball, foam sword fights, foot race, tonk wars, and trivia happening. Everyone behaved really well considering this is an evolving concept and I was proud of the sportsmanship that was displayed all throughout the night. We had a slightly higher turnout than last time and some much more serious teams. In the end, Livingforce, Rokkd, and Restopathic rose to the top, fighting their way out of the losers bracket against a very challenging team to take home the spectral tiger.

Streaming to twitch proved to be more of a hassle than anticipated and while I might personally stream matches in the future, it will not be an integral part of the tournament in the future.

Rules of the tournament are evolving - I will consider further limiting classes based upon collective feedback from participants.

Prizes given out included:
Spectral tiger
Flag of Ownership x2
Statue pedestal
Dark Portal hearthstone
Foam Sword Rack
Fool's Gold
Picnic basket
Logitech G600 to random twitch viewer (gratz Xolotl!)
D.I.S.C.O. Ball
1 month of game time x3
70,000+ gold

Sponsorship:
A few people have generously donated their money towards Holy Crit and we are now able to offer help with transferring your character over from another server, and helping with subscription fees. This will be handled on a person-by-person basis and inquiries should be made directly to Brainwash via in-game mail.

OUR NEXT TOURNAMENT:
Our next tournament will be happening in early April and the grand prize will be a ROOSTER MOUNT! (el pollo grande)
Other possible prizes will include: Ethereal Soul Trader, Logitech G600 gaming mouse, various TCG items, gold, game time, TBA prizes
Stay tuned for the official thread for this tournament once the date is decided.

I hope you all had a great Spring Break - guild activity was a little low with absences over vacation, but expect us back with a vengeance :)

XOXO Brainwash, GM of Holy Crit

Wish swifty was in Texas. Being only 17, I simply can't just convince my folks to let me drive to Florida to stay the night and play computer games with a complete stranger.

Swifty was just in Texas this weekend for PvPlive Armageddon tournament event! I'm pretty sure he's headed back to FL by now - I'll be sure you let you know if he is near us Texans again :)

Sorry for not posting winners of last tournament, spring break kept me busy. This will also be the March Madness screenshot thread.

Holy Crit Visits the Gaming House:

Swifty the streamer was kind enough to invite us to the gaming house while we were on spring break in florida. I can't say enough good things about this guy and how hospitable he is - we were set up with powerful computers and gamed until the late hours of the morning, consuming his food and playing with his dog. GGs to all of you who Qd up against us, there were a couple super fun ones. Interest in 24s after my on-stream shoutout was huge and I will be following up on it this week. Expect another visit to the newer gaming house some time around April / May.

jnTP0fa

March Madness Tournament

Our last tournament saw a ton of TCG prizes given out, with activities such as 3v3, dodgeball, foam sword fights, foot race, tonk wars, and trivia happening. Everyone behaved really well considering this is an evolving concept and I was proud of the sportsmanship that was displayed all throughout the night. We had a slightly higher turnout than last time and some much more serious teams. In the end, Livingforce, Rokkd, and Restopathic rose to the top, fighting their way out of the losers bracket against a very challenging team to take home the spectral tiger.

Streaming to twitch proved to be more of a hassle than anticipated and while I might personally stream matches in the future, it will not be an integral part of the tournament in the future.

Rules of the tournament are evolving - I will consider further limiting classes based upon collective feedback from participants.

Prizes given out included:
Spectral tiger
Flag of Ownership x2
Statue pedestal
Dark Portal hearthstone
Foam Sword Rack
Fool's Gold
Picnic basket
Logitech G600 to random twitch viewer (gratz Xolotl!)
D.I.S.C.O. Ball
1 month of game time x3
70,000+ gold

Sponsorship:
A few people have generously donated their money towards Holy Crit and we are now able to offer help with transferring your character over from another server, and helping with subscription fees. This will be handled on a person-by-person basis and inquiries should be made directly to Brainwash via in-game mail.

OUR NEXT TOURNAMENT:
Our next tournament will be happening in early April and the grand prize will be a ROOSTER MOUNT! (el pollo grande)
Other possible prizes will include: Ethereal Soul Trader, Logitech G600 gaming mouse, various TCG items, gold, game time, TBA prizes
Stay tuned for the official thread for this tournament once the date is decided.

I hope you all had a great Spring Break - guild activity was a little low with absences over vacation, but expect us back with a vengeance :)

XOXO Brainwash, GM of Holy Crit

Fun turny's, Xc and I went hard on that trivia haha

Users who are viewing this thread