US HoHos Laundry Service 49 Twinks

Are you going to play 49s now and/or in BFA?

• Total voters
I found this post several weeks ago and messaged Blueballuh - He was very friendly and many people in the guild helped me level. Once hitting 49 (20 hours) I have had a great time PvPing, doing daily battlegrounds and getting help with gear runs. The guild is growing well and I highly recommend for some fun PvP and cool people! Come join the fun!

Activity update as of 6/18 @ 7:07 PST. Just finished up about an hour of 3v3 wargames within the guild. Come join us.
2vs1ehf.jpg

hifriends;o
farnkcreates 49
pls suggesting farnkclass ;o
warrior ?;o
rogue ?;o
wizard ?;o
farnkuncertain ;x

hifriends;o
farnkcreates 49
pls suggesting farnkclass ;o
warrior ?;o
rogue ?;o
wizard ?;o
farnkuncertain ;x

warriors do really well, prob strongest class in bracket. Rogues can be real annoying to a healer but they seem like they're lacking damage and you can get the same level of utility and better dmg out of an enh sham. Fire mages are utility machines, arcane does really good damage, frost is a little less damage but ray is still a great way to burn the fc.

Hey, im almost 49, on BH-H. I sent you a btag request, silenced for spam in trade, cant whisper :( Would love to join your guild.

Once My suspension is lifted I will be joining you guys I miss the old school 49s in bc will you guys be doing warmode aswell?

Games have been popping regularly, usually with a 7-10 minute queue, and often with multiple twinks on both sides! I have yet to see a truly balanced game, but even the lopsided ones have been enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread