Highwav 39 twink Guild recruiting Draenor EU

siwtz said:
sprint and 1% crit.

Nothing beats Travelform + Dash + 2x Tunnelboosts + Darkflight as FC xD

And yes, looks > all. Still don't know why people are rolling Orcs tho.

Greetings! Are you guys still searching for members? I don't have a 39 twink as it is. But as I can read from the first post you are looking for experienced aswell as NEW players, does that mean people can make level 1's and join, then level up and gear etc? If so I'm interested. I twinked 39 in vanilla with a shaman on Ravencrest called "Kagatsuki", had PoD and was killing stuff with WF. :p

As it is now I want to start a new twink, atm I'm twinking 19 but I'm willing to start twinking in 39 again, leveling a whole new character up.

Give a reply if you're interested.

Fooxe

It's on Ravencrest as it is, thinking about migrating when I get to level 30. But I needed a officer to ask some questions.

Just stopping by to say I just migrated over to Highwav. The guild itself is very good, they keep their word with helping you with items, but the guildmembers also is very dedicated in helping and doing randum stuff, very good guild so far, was worth the transfer! :)

Hey!

Looking forward to join your guild! maybe i will migrate from Sylvanas EU or i`ll start a shaman on Draenor who knows?to bad we don`t get games at 39 hope that the sun will rise for this bracket oneday8)

Hey,

I had a chat with Moon yesterday and I will most likely be transferring a character or two and join you sometime this week if the offer still stands :)

Hey, I really got into twinks about 3 days ago and I've been busy making my own hpal twink already and I really really enjoy it and I sure wouldn't mind making a 39 healer twink.

Propably hpala aswell or a disc priest.

Problem would be that I would have to start from scratch on the realm without any cash or something, other than that i'm very very active.

PM me if you got any questions

Users who are viewing this thread