highest stam rogue possible I think*

Stealthbot said:
what u mean as in buffs? or gear

oh shit and i forgot battle shout so thats an extra 35ap ?

anyway ye so max 824 with double agi

Doesn't stack with blessing of might, assuming you already have that on.

ah ok kewl my bad

anyway the POINT IS max AP any GNOME******* rogue can hit is 937* .... i think is that right with sader 190? so ya /close thread and it started with max hp ><

Dragonslayer doesn't give 140 AP at 19. FYI. Max AP would be ~800, with 2 Sader procs. The chardev is really unrealistic.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Dragonslayer doesn't give 140 AP at 19. FYI. Max AP would be ~800, with 2 Sader procs. The chardev is really unrealistic.

Finally, someone else who knows the truth about chardev.

hm k wasnt sure on rally cry so i just applied buff and removed then took difference. anyway i dunno how reliable chardev but eventually i will try it out and see how much ap u can get then ss it. ill just have to organise the buffs and the kewl thing is now with no exp i can go try double sader on those theramore dummies

um just tried to look it up

From WOWWIKI

Score 6.7 Vote: [-] [+] by norsemen, 2.6 years ago

The Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer is a buff given to characters when someone in Stormwind or Orgrimmar turns in the head of Onyxia or Nefarian. Alliance characters need to turn in the head to Highlord Bolvar Fordragon and Horde characters need to give the head to Thrall. When the head is turned in, all characters in Stormwind or Orgrimmar will receive a 2 hour buff that improves spell critical chance by 10%, melee and ranged critical chance by 5%, and adds 140 attack power.

copied off thottbot u sure? if so can u pst the proper amount from rc and ill work it out by hand

Stealthbot said:

From WOWWIKI

The Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer is a buff given to characters when someone in Stormwind or Orgrimmar turns in the head of Onyxia or Nefarian. Alliance characters need to turn in the head to Highlord Bolvar Fordragon and Horde characters need to give the head to Thrall. When the head is turned in, all characters in Stormwind or Orgrimmar will receive a 2 hour buff that improves spell critical chance by 10%, melee and ranged critical chance by 5%, and adds 140 attack power.

copied off thottbot u sure? if so can u pst the proper amount from rc and ill work it out by hand

Self explanatory?

Stealthbot said:

From WOWWIKI

Self explanatory, again?

Pre 3.0.2 it didn't scale but now it does.

And stop using thottbot.

Im not sure what the alliance one is called, but its kind of like the dragonslayer but it gives you like 300-400hp to everyone under lvl 60 when sombody turns in the quest

Well nice man, bout the rallying cry of the dragonslayer, that post has to be waaaaay out of date since it gives way more than 5% crit rating @lvl 1 as a matter of fact it gives crit rating and not a specific %.

Turned 3.4k on my lvl 1 twink once, but that was way back around xmas times. 1.7k UB @ lvl 1 = epic:)

EDIT: And about max critting in ap gear on a 100% debuffed FC, your dream just came true....on jewtube:

[video=youtube;hIIEBUR3wLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIIEBUR3wLc&feature=channel_page[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread