highest stam rogue possible I think*

um ye the highest ap u can get for a gnome rogue i think is 905ap so shhhh uuu

might be wrong on the last digit there but its 900 with like 4 or 5 somewhere there ill verify in abit btw double sader proc but with agi ofc its +-200 less

Stealthbot said:
um ye the highest ap u can get for a gnome rogue i think is 905ap so shhhh uuu

might be wrong on the last digit there but its 900 with like 4 or 5 somewhere there ill verify in abit btw double sader proc but with agi ofc its +-200 less

Please explain how you're able to break 250 - 300 AP as a rogue, which is the unbuffed standard. 200 From Sader proc, where the hell do you plan on getting 400 more AP?

ok brace urself btw to the other person thanks but i added them in already Spirit of Zandalar as granted when someone in Booty Bay completes The Heart of Hakkar would tip you over 4k. It's not a buff you'd be able to get on a regular basis though.

Last edited by roguedubb; Today at 01:29 PM.. Reason: relinking buff and quest

iaccidentallytwink said:
Please explain how you're able to break 250 - 300 AP as a rogue, which is the unbuffed standard. 200 From Sader proc, where the hell do you plan on getting 400 more AP?

He doesn't understand, clearly.

Stealthbot said:
ok brace urself btw to the other person thanks but i added them in already Spirit of Zandalar as granted when someone in Booty Bay completes The Heart of Hakkar would tip you over 4k. It's not a buff you'd be able to get on a regular basis though.

Last edited by roguedubb; Today at 01:29 PM.. Reason: relinking buff and quest

I really didn't understand that at all.

ok just done on chardev ill link the toon i made in abit um so ya i was right or close to the ap i remebered 928+- with double sader proc

lol ok i just lost it all um i can make it again if u want now prob do it later @ uni atm

meh ill do it now

Stealthbot said:
ok just done on chardev ill link the toon i made in abit um so ya i was right or close to the ap i remebered 928+- with double sader proc

lol ok i just lost it all um i can make it again if u want now prob do it later @ uni atm

meh ill do it now

Or you are just stalling?

ull soon find out

http://www.chardev.org/?template=237357

so ya i dont have 15agi on x2 but if u were to add double sader in it would give u +- 200 ap

understand how i get it now?

... u can also sb by adding an 8agi pot which will take it up abit more

btw ive always wanted to try ambush some1 with 100% bebuff naked sitting in wsg lol with these buffs on

it seems like ur not getting the buffs cause thats +- the base ap with like hardly any. some1 verify

ill name the buffs and u can add it up if u want

rally cry 140ap, bok 10% stats, bom 55ap, spirit of zandlar 15%stats inc, well fed 80ap, motw 4stats, minor agility pot 8agi ----->

331+140+55+80=606 pure ap

103agi+4+8= 115agi*1.10*1.15= 145.4agi

59str +4 = 63str *1.10*1.15 = 74.6str

=>135+64= 199ap +606 = 805ap and then add sader lol anyway calculations abit messed but u get the point...

It clearly says 738 + 200 from saders = 938 Nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread