Highest Soloable instance per bracket?

Just curious, I heard RFC should be soloable at 19 maybe deadmines if you take your time with pulls? just wondering if anyone has an opinion on this topic.

I took one of my leveled locks (20) into RFC with nothing but the twink gear he wore at 19 and didn't learn any new spells and owned the instance solo before getting really bored.

I tried WC on Ripstrike (19 Hunter) on PTR. I was able to get 3/4 Fang Lords down with my Pet Tanking and me just DPS-ing, but it took forever. I doubt it's clear-able because Verdan the Everliving hits for solid 300s.

Drayner said:
I took one of my leveled locks (20) into RFC with nothing but the twink gear he wore at 19 and didn't learn any new spells and owned the instance solo before getting really bored.

I'm to lazy to look but if you posted this on the home page this is probably where i heard it from. Thanks.

Grabco said:
Just curious, I heard RFC should be soloable at 19 maybe deadmines if you take your time with pulls? just wondering if anyone has an opinion on this topic.

I soloed Ragefire on my Shaman 3x back when the char was 18 and half-twinked. Im going to continue doing it after 3.2, I still need those damn bracers :p

i soloed the first few trash pulls back when i was twinking my mage (he was about 17-18, and half-twinked, keep in mind this was back in leg armor days)

I solo'd RFC naked as a warlock at level 8. Err, well, the trash anyways. Pull 1 at a time and fear all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread