Highest damage in one attack

You talking highest sustained DPS or largest single attack?

edit: nvrmnd ... reread your post ... highest attack. You could find that out pretty easily. It would be a simple math problem by adding in all obtainable buffs, then put it into the DPS formula and multiply by crit

You talking highest sustained DPS or largest single attack?

edit: nvrmnd ... reread your post ... highest attack. You could find that out pretty easily. It would be a simple math problem by adding in all obtainable buffs, then put it into the DPS formula and multiply by crit

I know the THEORY but reality is different - it is unlikely one will get all the obtainable buffs. I'm looking for some recorded hit that is said to be record for 1s atm. All I could find were just DPS videos though

except that you now have access to more buffs and better enchants :)

i'll play around on a couple of classes today...I've got some theories to test!

So, after a quick test I was able to get 529 damage in one wrath cast.

bJPZa1r.png

Of course this is including the Elemental Force proc, but it's still one attack.

I've created a Night Elf Druid, because wrath has the best scaling for AP (133%) and nelf has highest base intellect from the alliance druids.

I still miss boots and cloak, which could increase the damage a bit, also int trinkets.

Gear:

Full cloth mixed with leather looms, without int trinkets, 2h int staff.

Enchants:

Shoulders - 14 SP, 8 crit
Chest - 4 all stats
Bracers - 15 SP
Gloves - 16 SP
Legs - 38 SP 22 stam
Weapon - Elemental Force

Buffs:

Blessing of Kings
Int scroll (2 intellect, shame they nerfed the bug)

As you can see this can be easily bested, but that's just first result, to show you guys what I'm working on. The aim is to hit over 1k.

EDIT:

increased the hit to 556

53aW1G5.png

Got +4 intellect to cloak and 10% spellpower warlock buff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread