• Ele Shaman

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Assa/sup Rogue

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Warlock

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Imho. i think the list goes a follows.
1)Protection Paladin. Harsh worlds + Shield does like 13k if both crit with a good amount of pvp power
2)Shadow Priest: Mind blast + Devouring plague does shit loads. Actually got crit 8k mind blast of Vianco followed by 9k Devouring Plague
3)Balance Druid: Get 2x starsurge proc in a row and you've 2shot most classes. Gg
4)Fire Mage: Fire mage has huge pyro proc chance now with inferno blast. Can line up massive damage this patch as fire. Passive shatter
5)Ele Sham: Glyph of purge is aids 2x dispells in one global GG, Ele burst < enough said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Resto shaman isnt that strong if you got someone who is able to purge/dispell/spellsteal you can get a 9 stack eartshield easily off...

its quite retarded

Lol really, thats just not true at all. Faced arshammy in 2s, and we couldnt kill him for 45mins gg

Imho. i think the list goes a follows.
1)Protection Paladin. Harsh worlds + Shield does like 13k if both crit with a good amount of pvp power
2)Shadow Priest: Mind blast + Devouring plague does shit loads. Actually got crit 8k mind blast of Vianco followed by 9k Devouring Plague
3)Balance Druid: Get 2x starsurge proc in a row and you've 2shot most classes. Gg
4)Fire Mage: Fire mage has huge pyro proc chance now with inferno blast. Can line up massive damage this patch as fire. Passive shatter
5)Ele Sham: Glyph of purge is aids 2x dispells in one global GG, Ele burst < enough said.
LF Shadow/Balancedruid & Protpaly for 3s on Stormscale be atleast 2.2k+ send me a message :)

Poll added to get a perspective on what Ppl think, Vote what class you think is The top class to play/play with or go against.

PS: None on the Options is Healers.

Has any one geared out as Brewmaster or Windwalker ? Im currently in shitty gear with no res and no one can kill me pretty much .

Keep it coming!

I'm regularly getting crit upwards of 9k with Harsh Words, and around 5-6k with Avenger's Shield. Prot palas... :/

idd, i only play 90 now tho, You should lvl a hunter to 90 while they are so strong :) will most likly increase your skill lvl!

Rogues are getting 140% more damage on all abilities + ambush while not stealthed + the ability "oneshot" is coming back, which was removed in prepatch.

Survival have pretty nice consitent dmg at 90, and seen some Kfc's on 2k+ played mm :) But yea Bm is by far superior. Mm get's buffed in the upcoming patch tho, will most likly be a very viable choice

Dogmode = 70imo! fuck :)

Full pvp str

Users who are viewing this thread