Highest 2s raiting atm

Quit with the slander, batty boy or prepare to be added to my "To be farmed by my Battletag Team" list.

- Union

You're in that awkward spot where you seem too serious to be trolling, but what you're saying is so dumb it almost has to be a troll.

Can't figure you out xd

You're in that awkward spot where you seem too serious to be trolling, but what you're saying is so dumb it almost has to be a troll.

Can't figure you out xd

You don't know what a batty boy is? It's a jamaican homosexual, dumbass. If anyone is dumb or trolling, it's you. Dumbass.

Nah I was actually referring to:

As in, I can't tell if you're trolling or if you actually think anyone would be intimidated by that x)

he has issues [MENTION=17333]Onlydreams[/MENTION] , SERIOUS issues. Best not disturb him or he will field his battletag team and i for one do NOT want to experience that.

....:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
You laugh now...

Just hope that I don't see you in a battleground or you'll be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
is it possible to get 2200 in 3v3 in a reasonable time? i remember it being done in 5.3 but the highest i got was 1900 in 5.4 before you gain like 1 pt a win which would take forever

is it possible to get 2200 in 3v3 in a reasonable time? i remember it being done in 5.3 but the highest i got was 1900 in 5.4 before you gain like 1 pt a win which would take forever

All depends on who is queing up. Your best bet would be make friends with other high rated active 3s players and advertise your queing.

Users who are viewing this thread