Higest Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshbra

Legend
i was just wondering what is the highest ( legit ) rating you can get in 2s without win trading, i was thinking it would be somewhere around 2600ish

thanks
<

The fact you specificed ( legit ) might make this turn into another flame warr thread, however, i would say that 2.6 - 2.7 would be the higest, at that point you would be gaining 1 point per win and loosing 30 per loss ( simplified example ).

Yowxd said:
Yup sounds about right when me and Rob traded them up there before I leveled previous rogue, sounds legit.

such a wintrader.....

when we went 2.4k when the r2 was 2.2k, we got 1-2 rating from the other top10 teams :[

If u don't count queuing against wintraders id say 2.5k maybe now, if u do probably higher cause theyre just 1.5k trash that feeds u rating if ur lucky enough to catch them

when we went 2.4k when the r2 was 2.2k, we got 1-2 rating from the other top10 teams :[

If u don't count queuing against wintraders id say 2.5k maybe now, if u do probably higher cause theyre just 1.5k trash that feeds u rating if ur lucky enough to catch them

Vapriest got 2.6k legit so yeah around 2.5 - 2.6k legit MAX

or you get sparkly to help you
<

mmr exploit could prob get higher highest i know of is 2.4k US

i was like 2380 and gaining 1-2 points per win if the teams were like 2.2k, so i didnt think it was possible to get 2600+ legit

i was like 2380 and gaining 1-2 points per win if the teams were like 2.2k, so i didnt think it was possible to get 2600+ legit

Of course if you meet low teams, around the 2450 mark we farmed meeow's double mage on 2.4k mmr at the time up to 2.5, then slow grinded up to 2520 ish where we decided with cyber/sparkly to finally q into each other after q dodging for like 3 weeks, and we came out on top getting to 2603.

Of course if you meet low teams, around the 2450 mark we farmed meeow's double mage on 2.4k mmr at the time up to 2.5, then slow grinded up to 2520 ish where we decided with cyber/sparkly to finally q into each other after q dodging for like 3 weeks, and we came out on top getting to 2603.

fake and g*y
<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread