Hi.

Bone

OG
Painaid and I were talking about the old Twinking days and it hit me in the feels. Right in my nostalgia.

I really miss the old days of twinking but every time I come here to check in on what's happening (not often) I'm reminded of how truly dead it has become. What's left are 12 year olds and a few scattered true tinks here and there. Please tell me I'm wrong and convince me that it's somehow worth a time investment.

Thanks,

Bone

P.S. No-names stay out of this thread your opinions are invalid. :) Thanks!!~~~~~~~~~

Kiting D is back mang. Give it a shot. But you may want to wait a little bit until holy shock gets nerfed.

Kiting D is back mang. Give it a shot. But you may want to wait a little bit until holy shock gets nerfed.
I heard that. Painaid also mentioned something about druids being able to jump/tele to allied champions. Could make for a fun kiting D. :/

Edit: Grammar

Edit2: CHAMPION

Last edited by a moderator:
As always, twinking is what YOU MAKE IT. Don't let others dictate what you wanna do, bro. Wanna twink again? Do it. Wanna play GW2? Do it. Wanna vote for Obama? Well, don't do that but you get what I mean.... :)

Bracket is lovely, lively, growing, and fun!

Drayner says Hi and he agrees with your findings.

What race/class did you play? That kinda really matters. If you played a paladin or Druid, it doesn't matter if 12 year old kids and no names rule the bracket, when you can either stomp them or leave them in the dust.

Hai bone! its been awile!!!!!

and 19s atm are very well balanced with the exception of Holyshock hitting ppl for 1k and it crit healing for 1.2k other than that 19s are actually looking very very good and i am very excited to see how premades will be in this xpac

i think its already much better then cata. games always seem to go to stacks and strategy has defiantly come back into play. u might try it just to see how u like it. i know im enjoying it.

i quit 19s after cata dropped too, but i'm really enjoying mop.

it's worth giving it shot. not like you have to stick around if it's still not your thing.

You should at least give it a shot so you can /lol spam at all of the backpeddling hunters that rolled their class to faceroll in cata

Users who are viewing this thread