Hi Joining Bracket and looking for some advice!

Shambles

Grandfathered
Hi, i'm a 24 yo british broke from london.

I played wow since mid vanilla until s9 and have started a fresh in wod.

Have always played twinks in almost every bracket and am predominantly a pvper. I achieved 2050 in s1 and ratings steadily increased to 2.5 in wotlk.

I would love to join the community, mainly for arena but for bgs if they are active. But I have some questions:

1) what realm is most active?
2) what guild!
3) horde or ally? I would prefer ally but I want good partners!
3) what class is good? I don't want to play some silly bonus armor twink, i wanted to play this bracket when i started back just before release and when i saw the bladed armor passive i decided against it but now with the balancing of the stat i have decided to play. I have a preference for melee: I main unholy dk and also enjoy warrior. But I would consider playing feral, SP, Mage, Boomkin too.
4) I tested scaling on a 100 and it appears very low level items don't scale up - but i assume as a 99 you can take a lvl 10 item and it scales up allowing for endless gear diversity?
5) who is looking for partners? I'm big into 3v3 and enjoy a bit of 5v5 too!

Thanks for anyone's time in replying / reading and I look forward to getting to know ya.

Nis

Hello my friend, there are few active servers at the moment, ravencrest and outland. Since the crossrealming these days it dont really matter what server you play on :) i believe hordes are more active right now but join the alliance and grow our community, i know you would love to :p i would say every class is good right now, hybrids are always the strongest as twinks and hunters for now are abit op and same for ferals. I would highy recommend for going feral since you have a chance to pick from 3 totally different specs and play style so you wont get bored :) yes anything ilevel lower than 590 will scale to 590, but anything above it will not scale down.

Rated arenas even in this level is not available which is a BIG pffft... i would love to play serious competive arenas but i need to satisfy myself in skirmish... :/

thanks for the reply ^^

okay well feral could be cool and I can always fall back on boomkin which has been an alt of mine since the very beginning!

My battle tag is Invu#2514 so add me if you like?

I suppose I will take my time gearing it in the hopes the bracket picks up, I am mainly interested in rated!

oh and another quick question:

Do set bonuses that offer flat bonuses scale up? As well as weapon procs (for example bryntroll)

98/99 level boomkin would be strong as F*** since the procks and health + draenor perks awailable :eek: i leveled my 91 mage to 98 yesterday and did all te quests in nagrand but damn bad luck with the procks on item upgrades :(

And don't forget to change your faction after finishing draenor. So you have a 2nd chance on item upgrades for most of the quests.

1. Argent Dawn

2. <We Took Mankriks Wife>

3. Alliance

4. Anything you like! Best are Death Knight, Warrior, Hunter and Druid

5. Correct.

I am!

Users who are viewing this thread