Hi, hello, how are you?

Açaí

Legend
Hey guys, was wondering how things have been going?
Nothing ground-breaking or mind-shattering I assume.

I'd like to hear from some old friends =(
I really only communicate with Salfir via GW2 on a daily basis.
Which btw, GW2 is still doing well. After 300 hours of play, I am still drawn into the vast world -
A world which is getting bigger from an expansion come tomorrow.

Please say hi =)
Anyway, that is all.

Hey Açai it is nice to hear from you again. I am still enjoying f2p pvp very much. I have made a few new toons in the last couple months to help keep the spark going. I am glad you are still enjoying GW2 and I hope you the best of luck with it. Hopefully I'll see you in the gulch soon ?

Açai <3

Taking a break from all games. Hope to see you in GW2 again some time, but probably not this year. :( Log on Skype sometimes and we can leave offline messages in the Swagpirates chat. >_<

Hi to everyone who I know on this thread.

I've been MIA because of college. My final architecture project is a work and progress and it's taken up all of my time!

@ Everyone: Its nice to see many of the old crew still lurks these waters! =)
@ The Skypers: I will definitely try to log onto Skype regularly so i can shoot the shit with all of you.

I would very much like to play a few games on my druid with some of you soon, troll some baddies =D
For old times sake...

If I could recruit some of you guys to the dark side (GW2) that would be sweet too.

@ Yde: <3 Hi.
@ Verh: Nugh, uh. Miss you more!
@ Kinetic: That would be great! Just send me an in game mail about times or we could trade irl #s to coordinate some sPvP, dungeons, events, w/e man. Me and Salf have a good time =) And LoL is a blast - tons of skill, some intuition, and a little luck.

Edit: By God Swag, that song in your Sig.. wtf is that shit? I think I lost a few IQ points.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss you Acai <3

I miss a lot of you. :c

Sorry haven't logged into WoW or GW2 for months. <3

If something special exciting is happening you might see me :) or if some fun event is organised, i dunno what

hopefully 10-day MOP trial is out soon, then you'll see me back on WoW for a bit (10 days lol)

<3 miss you a lot, really :( glad i have skype to say hello every now and then.... i used to check TI everyday even, but lately it's like once a week, for maybe 1 glipse.... only to see a billion topics made by 24s. just wanna close it and not read it ever again.

By God Swag, that song in your Sig.. wtf is that shit? I think I lost a few IQ points.

We are gonna have a good time
With the turkey (ayyyy)
The mashed potatoes (ayyyy)

December was christmas
January was new years
April was easter
and the fourth of july
but now its thanksgiving!!!!!

Do you know how demoralizing it is, as a musician, that that song has 8 million views in 11 days?
That being said, I went and shared it with all my friends

My favorite part is when she uses a turkey leg as a microphone.

We are gonna have a good time
With the turkey (ayyyy)
The mashed potatoes (ayyyy)

December was christmas
January was new years
April was easter
and the fourth of july
but now its thanksgiving!!!!!

Do you know how demoralizing it is, as a musician, that that song has 8 million views in 11 days?
That being said, I went and shared it with all my friends

My favorite part is when she uses a turkey leg as a microphone.

Thug beats

rofl.... its rebecca black Friday VER2.0

i trolled people on my facebook by saying

"hey guys how do you make a purchase on itunes? i've never bought a mp3 before but i really want this as my ringtone" then i linked it

then like 20 friends flamed me and threatened to unfriend me

LOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IF THEY KNEW ME THEN THEY KNOW I'M JUST TROLLIN'

ballin'.

Users who are viewing this thread