Hey, what's your favorite race?

Re: Hey whats your favorite racee

In charge? Wouldn't it rather be orcs and humans that are the respective races in charge of their factions?

Yeah true, they are not actually "in charge" of the factions, I kind of just wanted to use the expression "large and in charge" to be honest.

Actually its exactly this! Forsaken keep the powers they achieved in life. Forsaken can be every class a human can-even paladins. Read my post above.
2 more points:
-There was warcraftlore before WoW ;)
- Shadowpriests were added after ppl screamed they cant level priests. Took priests forever to reach 60 in the first months of Beta/Vanilla.

1. I know there is lore before WoW. I've played since Warcraft 1.
2. Forsaken aren't just Humans.
3. There are a few Undead Paladins in WoW but making them playable is pretty stupid IMO for many reasons. Also, Undead should technically be any class possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

As I said repeatedly lorewise Undead Paladins make much more sense than Undead Priests!

There was some official statement back in Vanilladays when Horde had Shamans and Alliance had Paladins that the healingclasses & races got kinda mixed up. This "balancing" we all love oh so much resulted in Priests with battle rezz in Beta and for fairness were given to both sides (before druids got implemented afair).

Ontopic: Naga->Undead->rest

edit: need a female Naga Shaman->would pay 10 Bucks/Month for this :)

You can morph into a naga by typing a few buttons.
I like female orcs

Having played every race in the game, I have to go with goblins. Rocket jump is under rated

1. I know there is lore before WoW. I've played since Warcraft 1.
2. Forsaken aren't just Humans.
3. There are a few Undead Paladins in WoW but making them playable is pretty stupid IMO for many reasons. Also, Undead should technically be any class possible.

1. -
2. well at first it was. later the cashmachine rolled and everybody can become undead..and you can become undead...and you can become undead...everybody can become undead! :)
3. I believe there is some sort of typo right?
Nevertheless Undead Paladins are more storybased than some sort of spacegoat who fell from the sky in a big crystalship..
Well then lets step back a bit - Scarlet Crusaders. Paladins still but not rly what is accepted by the holy light as "good".
Let them turn and u have? Undead paladins...Whereas I still dont see the point where undeadpriests can heal..

Ok this is hard offtopic so lets stop here :) there are different opinions on this matter. we wont know till the next expansion ;)

Users who are viewing this thread