Hey, Today were goign to talk about how to act! 70s!

crossaqsing

Legend
hello good gentlemen and ladies.

Got a question, why is hydra, swifty, reckful, talbadar and player's like that "considered good players"?
(Dont focus on the wrong point here now)

We'll they dont fail at 85 and go 70 to go top10 and then brag on the forums,

and tell everyone else how bad they are, and start's to word fight with everyone on the top on a forum like this.

So all you top player's that feels that you start stuff like this

YOUR NOT CONSIDERED A GOOD PLAYER
U embarrassing yourself on a forum
Stop embarrassing this bracket and yourself
Go ask your mother to start from the bottom and teach you how to act.
you'll never make it in life as anythign if you act like this.

This is the annoyed me trying to help :) <3

P.S This is very on topic because this is onyl about 70 players on the 70 forum, help them and thier act/gameplay)
If anyone removes this post!
MAY U BURN IN A FIRE OF ROGUES!

//Otrolig
remember Guys, peace love and understanding. were here to have fun :) <3

Is this nesylia ?

You are honestly a lost hope, after months and months of discussions you cant spell my name properly, i give up on you.

Back on topic, i completely agree, take it in a more relaxed way and remember that this is a game.

You are honestly a lost hope, after months and months of discussions you cant spell my name properly, i give up on you.

Back on topic, i completely agree, take it in a more relaxed way and remember that this is a game.
No hate intended ;)

Nesyla i heard you stopped off as Moderator......nvm booted.... laters

and one of those life failing players found their way here :D LOVE

I like the intention of the thread and kind of agree with it in a small way.

Sadly, it will just get trolled yet again by the childish pondlife teens that infest this forum.

Flame on morons!

The only player I can't stand is sparkly. He claims to be amazing because he cheated his was to 3.1k at 70. He's unsuccessful on his mains, but brags about being "top". Meh.

I agree, this forum should be kept clean and polite.
I don't get why the trolls have to ruin this wonderful home to twinks.
P.S guys, please keep on topic and avoid flaming eachother.

Now you see, although your attempt to troll and show wit spectacularly fails you fail to see the bigger picture.

You can have a laugh, be helpful, show humour and still have useful discussion, without being a downright twat. :D

Please lets not focus on 1 player who's just trying to help people out.
Keep the thread polite or it will be locked!
I PM'd a moderator to put this as a sticky because we need to flush out the trolls!

Good on you Yow! I admire your new stance and soon you will be heading for moderator status! Nice to see you back from your ban too!

Or of course you could have just made a new account in which case you will be likely banned again.

Either way nice to see you back, or maybe goodbye again as it goes!

My fathers and their fathers before me had a dream, a dream that TI would once again shine and I will do my best to put it that way.

Get mod, flame, troll, ban everyone in your way, and lock all threads.....and you would still have done a better job than Nesyla

Users who are viewing this thread