hey guys this is my horde hunter

Ahahaha this video is great!!!

This hunter has shit gear. The majority of 24s you come across look like this so dont fear them at all! Video has no pvp action :( I was looking forward to 5 min of backpeddling but it never came :p

recommend viewing!

I bet the mods are just as confused as we are :p

thebrayness said:
right bracket.......

Yes you are correct. 24s are in the same bracket as trial accounts(F2P). But these threads are specificly used for people who are using Trial accounts or P2P 20s who use F2P Restrictions. This thread should have been posted in the 20-29 Forum, not the F2P Sub-Forum. If you read the description of the Free to Play Sub-Froum it will say this:

Untitled5-1.png

That should be obvious enough that this is not the right place to be posting this.

Mrcer said:
I bet the mods are just as confused as we are :p

Yes you are correct. 24s are in the same bracket as trial accounts(F2P). But these threads are specificly used for people who are using Trial accounts or P2P 20s who use F2P Restrictions. This thread should have been posted in the 20-29 Forum, not the F2P Sub-Forum. If you read the description of the Free to Play Sub-Froum it will say this:

Untitled5-1.png

That should be obvious enough that this is not the right place to be posting this.

Maybe he cant read.. shhhh hahah

i can read.... and i am 21 as it says on my channel.......

Also i usually do the most damage done in bgs and get the most kbs

thebrayness said:
i can read.... and i am 21 as it says on my channel.......

Also i usually do the most damage done in bgs and get the most kbs

You aren't 21, no one here is a dumbass.

You are a troll(both on these forums and in the game), I figured that out after watching the first 15 seconds of your video.

"so uhhhhhh yeah this is my twink hunter. He's pretty....pretty good. He's UMMMM lvl 24(lolbaddie) And at this level bracket I can shit on the level 20 F2P guys with really no gear....BoAs..."

Okay so I said to myself. "He called himself a twink, lets see if that's even true"

Here's his armory: Mancoow @ Dragonmaw - Game - World of Warcraft

Incorrect spec, your chest enchantment is hardly even better than a F2P's. Ur bracers make me wanna think you bought it off of the auction house and put about 10 silver into it's enchantment. Your cloak is the BoA Int cape with 50 armor on it...So far you are looking like a tru twink. I've seen F2P Twinks with a better ring than Solid Bronze Ring. And the best part of all, you're missing a trinket. You could of even put the haste trinket or the 4 stam trinket and that would of even been better; but a "Twink" would have an AGM(which you dont have).

Do I need to say more?

1. You're not a twink

2. You're a clicker

3. You backpeddle(after seeing u in bgs)

4. You keyboard turn

5. You said you are 21 after making a video of you talking? You are clearly 13.

6. You're a troll

7. Anyone who knows how to get around backpeddlers/keyboard turners/clickers is going to walk all over you.

Oh and finally

8. You posted this in the wrong section of the forums.

gdaysir

The language of the other troll comments is clear now. Funny vid ;p

see now this is a decent troll. not like these random 14-year-olds posting five 24 threads a day that say the exact same thing. the video was too long and boring though, why no "pvp"?

Users who are viewing this thread